Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
tic tac tic tac tic tac...........:':)':)':)teary::teary::tiredface::tiredface::tiredface::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::(:(:(:frown::frown::frown::hushedface::hushedface::hushedface:::|:::|:::|:;););):):):):happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Don't worry, Brother, soon is coming ;);)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
What am I missing for Amy achievements for Slave training?
Pussy play
???
Spread them
Ass-play
Hands-on
A mouthfull

or is there an achievement walkthrough?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Loool u shurely used cachaca "Cavallho Branco" a devils stuff i rember a trip to Chuy/ Santa Catalina it were sold in plastic bottels and if u drank it pure u got blind
:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile: we used it to lit the campfire as well as 4 the Alcohol latern's x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
was cheaper than buying the Alcohol at the service station but we had a good time,! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

R

RWaites

What am I missing for Amy achievements for Slave training?
Pussy play
???
Spread them
Ass-play
Hands-on
A mouthfull
or is there an achievement walkthrough?
Screenshot (48).png did you buy thr Dildo from the sexshop
Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
hey before i start this new version when it drops i wanted to see if i can get some help. i have the current version and i was wondering how i get the last four pics with amy ( i got her to be a slave, blow me, handjob, finger herself and her rearend. did all those positions and im still missing like 4 pics with her)? and i was wondering how do i max out my strength. no matter how much i work out or train people i cant get my strength past 45. is there something im missing? thanks!

R

RWaites

hey before i start this new version when it drops i wanted to see if i can get some help. i have the current version and i was wondering how i get the last four pics with amy ( i got her to be a slave, blow me, handjob, finger herself and her rearend. did all those positions and im still missing like 4 pics with her)? and i was wondering how do i max out my strength. no matter how much i work out or train people i cant get my strength past 45. is there something im missing? thanks!
Did you get the Dildo from the sex shop for amy

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes