kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
as of right now is there anyway to increase strength past 45? because i have a goal where i have to get my strength up to 50 and no matter how much i work out it doesnt go past 45. im gonna try and see if this was error with my old verison and try it now with the new version. if it works i will let you guys know. if im missing something and you raise it up by doing something other than working out at the gym please let me know. i appreciate it!

EDIT: Okay i guess it was my old version of the game because i worked out once on the new version and it worked instantly. thanks!

U

User_215882

All this booze talk is making me plan a trip to the store for some whisky and steak. I'm thinking it might be a good night after work.

Reactions: User #19006

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I am stuck where the phone says that you can cross with mom if you take a shower before her, i tried like everything but i cant get that right, any tip?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can't get saves working, or maybe that's always the case between versions?
My 6.6 save worked just fine when 6.7 came along. And our esteemed developer would have told us (warned us weeks ago) if an upcoming version was going to break saves.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes