Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
how many more updates until you finish moth?
Hard to tell, but we're nowhere near a finished game. The main storyline will take a long time to finish, after that, it depends on how long people enjoy new content or rather would see a new game.

Is it just me or have the autosaves been removed?
No, at least not intentionally, but I'll look into it, as this sounds like a bug.

He claims that the render settings are all the same and blamed it on the lighting, and the lighting in those scenes is totally hosed, but no matter what he says, the renders in this game have never been consistent.
Like I "claimed", I used the exact same model for that shot, wether or not you believe it, that's up to you.
And throughout the game yes, I did tweak some hips/asses that looked weird or to big to me here and there but
"never been consistent" sounds a bit exaggerated (to me).

So far guys, it seems we have a few bugs:
  1. The missing images.
  2. Savegames not working for some people (trying to find what's the problem here).
  3. Autosave not working (might be connected to 2).
I'll look into these and if needed, upload a hotfix later.

Weipa

Jun 18, 2017
hello guys, i still cant figure out achievement from claire nr 8 between dress to impress and grindmaster, screenshot upload does not work
can someone give me a tip/hint?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i almost hate dating ashley, i get to 9 hearts, yea we have sex but i want all of the hearts!!! sigh and yes i know the walkthrough can't help cuz it's where she asks me about the movie, i seem to always choose the wrong answer. got it right one time but didn't have enough hearts for the good stuff.

R

RWaites

hello guys, i still cant figure out achievement from claire nr 8 between dress to impress and grindmaster, screenshot upload does not work
can someone give me a tip/hint?
  1. go to the TV room when Mom is at work
  2. click on her bag
  3. check google on your phone to unlock Mom's work
  4. speak with receptionist
  5. take elevator to office floor

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Good Morning Brothers, @Faerin the new scenes is a incredible success, both, from Veronica and Mom and Ashley's scenes as well, so many players talking about it, it's the proof that You did the right thing, congratulations ;);):):)
Thanks @Carlo S! I hope to add many more dates in the coming updates. I think it would be fun if you could take every girl on at least 2-3 different dates, with different outcomes!

But first, I'll have to set up the poll to see what next update will be about...

I think we're getting pretty close to having sex with Veronica now.
Also, it might be time for officer Debby to make an appearance.
One of the choices might even introduce a highly anticipated new character...;)

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks @Carlo S! I hope to add many more dates in the coming updates. I think it would be fun if you could take every girl on at least 2-3 different dates, with different outcomes!

But first, I'll have to set up the poll to see what next update will be about...

Handcuffs and Nightsticks brings back memories

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Cannot disagree, however, some will no doubt say more dates = more grind, though I prefer to see it as more dates = more replayability.

You are a damned tease!! With each line I was thinking
yes
Yes!!
YES!!!
Now stop tickling and just put it in!!!!

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018

I hope for Claire too!:)

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I finished veronica 100% after the scene with mom in roof taning MC mention to reward veronica no more hints wheen you check the phone then in sexy shop i buy black dildo then with out hints get stuck same for ashley no hints wheen you check phone.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes