Elwynn

Dec 12, 2017
I still have the bug that the Neon Club was erased from my city map. There's no chance to get it back up. I can't google it, it says in my progress that I still haven't located it etc. Any workaround, maybe by editing the savegame? This happened twice already, with the second time being a fully new game... :( this is getting really frustrating.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I still have the bug that the Neon Club was erased from my city map. There's no chance to get it back up. I can't google it, it says in my progress that I still haven't located it etc. Any workaround, maybe by editing the savegame? This happened twice already, with the second time being a fully new game... :( this is getting really frustrating.
I Suggest that u download again from an other server or it is maybe ur save file wich is corrupted, the game reacts funny when something with the saves isn't in propper conditons

How do I get to talk with Veronica in the Landlady Room at 2200 Hrs? To trigger the Tan session.
Just spy on her on 22:00 but u must have reached max stat with Veronica as well !

Reactions: Carlo S

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
dam I think I messed up and can't unlock the meet amy at the vault option has anyone been able to get that and if can you tell me any issues I may have walked into I think it was because I bought the dildo the first time I visited the sex shop

R

RWaites

Upload your save and I'll look at it

R

RWaites

dam I think I messed up and can't unlock the meet amy at the vault option has anyone been able to get that and if can you tell me any issues I may have walked into I think it was because I bought the dildo the first time I visited the sex shop
What are her stats and what are Veronica's

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
i kinda fucked up the movie date and my last save is way back, will ashley go another movie date next saturday?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I just did a second date so I could unlock all the memories, and for some reason, after waking up from the date, it was Monday instead of Sunday. I didn't notice at what point the day got skipped, and it didn't happen after the first date, so I'm not sure what happened. Could it be because I used the cheat console to skip ahead to the next Saturday in order to see the Claire/Veronica roof scene, then do the next date?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I just did a second date so I could unlock all the memories, and for some reason, after waking up from the date, it was Monday instead of Sunday. I didn't notice at what point the day got skipped, and it didn't happen after the first date, so I'm not sure what happened. Could it be because I used the cheat console to skip ahead to the next Saturday in order to see the Claire/Veronica roof scene, then do the next date?
It depends on when you start the date, in my experience. Starting between 20:30 and 21:00 skips a day.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Faerin You always amaze me with the new ideas you come up with.

Nice update as always. Every girl in the family got a bit of spotlight. Was a bit afraid of bugs (cuz of what you wrote before you released the new update), but found nothing serious and went to 100% without any trouble. Only thing I noticed was when I looked at Ashley's new pictures and at the last pic it still showed a next pic icon on the right side and it jumped to a replay of her schoolgirl scene. Plus a typo here and there but really nothing serious.

What I found a bit tedious was the need to skip through a whole week of playing. My old save ended at Friday evening. So I got the 22:00 Veronica scene and next day the diner follow up. Meaning one full week of waiting. :coldsweat:

Similar for Ashley's date. Since you can only take her out on Saturday evening and need at least 2 dates to get all pics one week full of skipping. That brought back some bad memories of Big Brother. :frown:
Also during the date some answers weren't really obvious. Like salty is nothing I connect with nachos or why a surprise drink is related with a glas of wine. So you often end up in guessing instead of concluding.

Reactions: Faerin

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys, read through the comments and we have the first (dumb) bug:

The 2nd outfit is only available in the extra version, but the memories still show in the normal version, so that could be the
cause of you missing some pictures (if you're not playing the extra version that is).

About the date, the right answers have been posted pretty much, but I realize now that the hot and salty can be interpreted for both the hotdog and the nacho's, so I'll rephrase that!

Edit: on that note...any suggestions for the hot dog? ;)

Keep them coming!
I haven't finished the date yet, But I do hope when she asks for the hotdog the MC puts his dick in a bun and feeds it to her! LOL
As for what to call it, I say Hot and Meaty!

Yeah, I really was asking myself where to sell it, but I couldn't be bothered adding a new store JUST for the bear.
This might change in the future ;)
You could have created a Greeting Card store for those items.
Or a Florist, they sometimes have those items for sale to husbands who screwed up and need to extricate themselves out of trouble with the wife! LOL

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Date with Ashley? can't seem to trigger it running round in circles
v0.6.8

Gameplay

· Added the messaging feature, so far this has only been implemented for Ashley, but later on more girls will be added!
· Added the dating feature, this is just a first test version, so please let me know what you think!

Found as always in OP -> changelog.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes