SGG

Jan 30, 2018
I cant talk with the secretary at Mom´s job to give her the case. Do i need to do anything else b4 or is just bugged?

Kitsame

Jan 21, 2017
Can someone help me, I gave Babydoll to Ashley but at the wrong time and now she doesn't progress and i can't buy new Babydoll.
Anyone got some console command to change that somehow?

R

RWaites

Anyone can tell me how to unlock the No.28 picture of Ashley???? This is my the last one, and I couldn't find it.
23-30 hearts
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Foyer no You receive a text from her asking for your advice.
Hi Man, i cant clear This amy event... I read the walkthrough but no way to end them... any tips or help? thank you.
Did you buy the Dildo
I cant talk with the secretary at Mom´s job to give her the case. Do i need to do anything else b4 or is just bugged?
You should just click on her and she will tell you what floor to go to

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
Hi about Veronica. I should talk amy to know more about veronica, but no new dialog appears when i talk to amy at the club. I tried to talk veronica later with amy and vica versa. Can you help me

R

RWaites

Hi about Veronica. I should talk amy to know more about veronica, but no new dialog appears when i talk to amy at the club. I tried to talk veronica later with amy and vica versa. Can you help me
You may need to progress Mom to the massage oil stage

dzajka

Jan 20, 2018
could you make some fucking with veronica (anal maybe), also a massage with her might be cool :) ?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
hey guys, i've downloaded the latest version here, with the incest patch, and started a new game. but i can't activate the cheats. I'm trying in the phone etc but nothing happens. Did i miss something ? thank you

Edit : nvm must finish the intro ;)

Reactions: User #19006

Schifty

Feb 9, 2018
I'm currently stuck, i have bough everything, and max all job. I still not able to go forward.... Like Teddy Bear, Wine, Chocolate box, Flower, where can i use them......

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I installed the xml file but he still says 'landlady' what should i do?
Try this Mod (Mapping) below
hey guys, i've downloaded the latest version here, with the incest patch, and started a new game. but i can't activate the cheats. I'm trying in the phone etc but nothing happens. Did i miss something ? thank you

Edit : nvm must finish the intro ;)
Did you download the hotfix?? version 0.6.9b - Here version 0.6.9b: -

Reactions: LeRescator

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm currently stuck, i have bough everything, and max all job. I still not able to go forward.... Like Teddy Bear, Wine, Chocolate box, Flower, where can i use them......
Buy a teddy bear, and after, follow this steps: -

- New Events: 0.6.8 version - (20.00-21.00 hrs) - Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date in the Saturday – before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater - (20.30 hrs) The answer – Red Dress – Kiss the Lips – The Notepad - MC need hear what Ashley ask for eat and drink – With Five Points Kiss Her, and with seven points put the hand in Her legs – and try give all the answer for increase all points in the Bar (Save before the date and try many times) here is some tips Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate - When Ashley ask about the movie, I did this way, I saved the game, and give the same answer three times, I'm bored, this worked for me - For open Photo Gallery (Need 4 with red dress and 4 with sweater dress) need see movie on saturday till complete 100%

U

User_407588

I get a black screen when i launch up. Can anyone help? This is the first time i even downloaded the game and it doesn't work.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I can't seem to click on the achievements button, whole screen gets dark and I get stuck until click on something...
Anyone know a fix for this, can't see what I'm missing out on :(

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes