Zero919

May 2, 2017
Bit short update gameplay wise like Faerin already said, but that scene with Veronica was absolutely hot:). Now maybe a weird question, but with Veronica never mentioning men or boyfriends before and being into girls quite a lot, could it be MC might get a surprise and find out that she is a virgin as well?
Oh dude I really hope this is gonna be a super nice surprise:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss:
I in other games I don't see elder sister was a virgin it would be something new...
Faerin I Believe in YOU!!!!:eazyHype:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Officer Debby punished Veronica she must pay for that hmmm i was thinking what if officer Debby get in trouble while work in park someone want to kill her and MC by fate is there and help her save the life of Officer Debby and For saving the Life she must do what MC say a 4 way scene Debby.Veronice. and Amy ha ha god fantasy who know one day maybe gone be reality in game.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers, @Faerin, as I said before, I really liked this version, and I think the players enjoy it the same way I liked it, for the compliments that the version received. Good, very good :cool::cool::cool: --------- MEGA hotifix 0.6.9 ------ Walkthrough ------ Guide --------- Saves ------- Mod You can find here:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Version 0.6.9 is done, and everyone appreciated it a lot, now it's time to talk about version 0.7.0. Nova Imagem.png :cool: The pigeon spoke with @Faerin, and there are many new events, new character, lots of game time, lots of things to do, it will be a "Special" version, and again we can expect a surprise that many wanted to see in this game, wait, it will be the best of everything :cool:;):) (And My Aunt is coming :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Version 0.6.9 is done, and everyone appreciated it a lot, now it's time to talk about version 0.7.0. View attachment 74341 :cool: The pigeon spoke with @Faerin, and there are many new events, new character, lots of game time, lots of things to do, it will be a "Special" version, and again we can expect a surprise that many wanted to see in this game, wait, it will be the best of everything :cool:;):) (And My Aunt is coming :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)
Will it be an Aunt surpise, I hope so although more time with Claire would be nice too :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gotta admit a little bummed out that sophia isnt getting more content however as of that naughty scene with officer sexy and veronica i cant wait for a follow up :D
Hey Carlo, I send you this to take your mind off the rain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who is that sexy minx :heartcoveredeyes:
Version 0.6.9 is done, and everyone appreciated it a lot, now it's time to talk about version 0.7.0. View attachment 74341 :cool: The pigeon spoke with @Faerin, and there are many new events, new character, lots of game time, lots of things to do, it will be a "Special" version, and again we can expect a surprise that many wanted to see in this game, wait, it will be the best of everything :cool:;):) (And My Aunt is coming :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)
thx for keeping my updated :D edit wanted to fix my reply :p

dreddhood

Jul 4, 2017
after the scene in the first office visit, it keeps looping back and repeating the under desk scene. I cant move on, it just loops back to the beginning.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Will it be an Aunt surpise, I hope so although more time with Claire would be nice too :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
The Great surprise isn't only Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, there's something else that @Faerin think to do, it's top secret, but Amazing :cool::cool::cool:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes