Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
it looks like I'm the only weirdo here (confused me euphoria of other players). Yaeh it's excellent game, but still short. And it's hot situation for some time, so it would be nice and logical to fuck somebody (Clare/Veronica).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
when i use the save files it wont let me save and load
Brother, first try change the Save, try to do another download in the hotfix version, and if nothing work try this solutions:
Solutions for bugs - The Mega hotfix is here: -

Reactions: LeRescator

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
i'm stuck with ashley on ''She loves taking baths together'' i keep getting the scene which she falls in the tube... Can't get through this, any tips? Also, at the mother's office the scene keeps replaying itself, i can't leave...

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
Brother, first try change the Save, try to do another download in the hotfix version, and if nothing work try this solutions:
Solutions for bugs - The Mega hotfix is here: -
what do you mean by change the save?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i'm stuck with ashley on ''She loves taking baths together'' i keep getting the scene which she falls in the tube... Can't get through this, any tips? Also, at the mother's office the scene keeps replaying itself, i can't leave...
From what you're talking about, it looks like a bug, try downloading the hotfix again, and see if it works - here: -

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes