raiden123

Jun 26, 2017
I can't get passed the part where Veronica gets jealous of me talking to Amy. I talk to veronica, then I talk to Amy, and when I check my phone, it says, "After working at Neon, Veronica likes sharing a cab with me"

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can't get passed the part where Veronica gets jealous of me talking to Amy. I talk to veronica, then I talk to Amy, and when I check my phone, it says, "After working at Neon, Veronica likes sharing a cab with me"
At 04-30 go outside, Veronica will call a cab, accept offer to share cab.

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

AFRICANOOO

Feb 16, 2018
How do i gain access to claire's room. I have just done the assisting with yoga, now i would like to gain access to her room. please help?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How do i gain access to claire's room. I have just done the assisting with yoga, now i would like to gain access to her room. please help?
If Mom have all heart points, and all arousal increased, look for all the hours that MC can find and talk with Her - 8.00 (Foyer) - 17.00 (Kitchen) - 18.00 (Dinner) - 20.00 (Bathroom - or look her Bedroom if are open) - 21.00 (Living Room) and 22.00 (Bedroom), and see where you can increase more points, and don't forget the hints on the phone ;);):)

Reactions: LeRescator

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Reactions: LeRescator

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You know, as a Veronica update, I was really looking forward of some intimacy with her, that's really not what happened here, was it? lol...

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Buy a teddy bear, and try follow this steps: - New Events: 0.6.8 version - (20.00-21.00 hrs) - Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date in the Saturday – before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater - (20.30 hrs) The answer – Red Dress – Kiss the Lips – The Notepad - MC need hear what Ashley ask for eat and drink – With Five Points Kiss Her, and with seven points put the hand in Her legs – and try give all the answer for increase all points in the Bar (Save before the date and try many times) here is some tips Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate - When Ashley ask about the movie, I did this way, I saved the game, and give the same answer three times, I'm bored, this worked for me - For open Photo Gallery (Need 4 with red dress and 4 with sweater dress) need see movie on saturday till complete 100%

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes