jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Buy a teddy bear, and try follow this steps: - New Events: 0.6.8 version - (20.00-21.00 hrs) - Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date in the Saturday – before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater - (20.30 hrs) The answer – Red Dress – Kiss the Lips – The Notepad - MC need hear what Ashley ask for eat and drink – With Five Points Kiss Her, and with seven points put the hand in Her legs – and try give all the answer for increase all points in the Bar (Save before the date and try many times) here is some tips Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate - When Ashley ask about the movie, I did this way, I saved the game, and give the same answer three times, I'm bored, this worked for me - For open Photo Gallery (Need 4 with red dress and 4 with sweater dress) need see movie on saturday till complete 100%
j'ai fait tout comme prévue est j'ai réussie a finir mais il me manque 4 photo dans le cinémas
ice_screenshot_20180305-003505.png ice_screenshot_20180305-003747.png
I did everything as planned and I managed to finish but I miss 4 photos in the cinemas

Reactions: RWaites

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
Hey guys I could use a little help. I'm wondering if I've broken something becasue I can't unlock the sex shop to keep progressing with veronica. I'm doing cab rides but I've never had a scene where she is jealous of me talking to Amy.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey guys I could use a little help. I'm wondering if I've broken something becasue I can't unlock the sex shop to keep progressing with veronica. I'm doing cab rides but I've never had a scene where she is jealous of me talking to Amy.
Brother, first MC need open "Sex Shop", looking for in the google on the phone for buy massage oil for Mom's path :):):)

Reactions: RWaites

ManBearPig89

Mar 5, 2018
So I got to the point where I'm supposed to spy on claire and get caught by veronica but every time I enter Claire's room I only have the option of the jerk off scene and once it's done there's no Veronica. Is it bugged?
I'm having this exact same issue... going to the hallway outside her room at 22:00 only gives me the option to enter where the jerk off scene plays.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm having this exact same issue... going to the hallway outside her room at 22:00 only gives me the option to enter where the jerk off scene plays.
First try, this Save, MC need go right to the Mom's bedroom and find Veronica, if it don't happen, try the hotfix version, and see: -

ManBearPig89

Mar 5, 2018
Ok
First try, this Save, MC need go right to the Mom's bedroom and find Veronica, if it don't happen, try the hotfix version, and see: -
, so she turned up in your save like I'm assuming she was supposed to - now I'll see if it will work with my save in the hotfix version you posted. Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a level of relationship I need to have with Claire first? I have her at 45, 66 and 11... I also dont have Veronica at 65 obedience but 63, so maybe I need to raise that first.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers and Good Sleep :):):): ---------- MEGA Hotfix version 0.6.9b: -
----------- And Walkthrough 0.6.9b ---- Mod ----- Saves 0.6.7 and 0.6.8 ----- Guide ------------ CGs @Benjy here: - -----------

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Version 0.6.9 is done, and everyone appreciated it a lot, now it's time to talk about version 0.7.0. View attachment 74341 :cool: The pigeon spoke with @Faerin, and there are many new events, new character, lots of game time, lots of things to do, it will be a "Special" version, and again we can expect a surprise that many wanted to see in this game, wait, it will be the best of everything :cool:;):) (And My Aunt is coming :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)
Can't wait for the next update

Reactions: Carlo S

AJ2

Aug 10, 2017
I am also having the before mentioned problem of not being able to talk to the receptionist at Claire's work, tried doing it at different times in the morning, different days, re-downloading the game, and different saves but still stuck.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for the help I didn't realize that veronicas path was tied to moms path, and I was way behind on the events for mom. Once I ground out some of those was able to unlock things.

thanks again

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I'm stuck in the office. I found mom but the game goes in loop with the same scene repeated several times,as if it were a memory ... moreover you can not go out, save etc. please, help me!
I got the same problem, tried to run as admin and got the 0.6.9b version.

Edit: seem like I have this problem with all scenes that unlocks a memory...

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes