R

RWaites

When I send text message to Ashley for the date? I have tried all days of week and hours but the moment no right. Help me and sorry bad English.
In one version it's 19:00 - 19:59 Saturday in another it's 20:00 - 20:59 Saturday try both

invite12345

Feb 10, 2018
Oui il y a encore des textes en anglais , ils mettent a jour de temps en temps mais je pense que c'est quand même jouable, je suis pas tres fort en anglais aussi mais j'arrive a comprendre, si tu as un problème dans le jeu avec un dialogue dis moi le j'essaierai de t'aider, ou alors tu peux aussi utiliser Google traduction.

voili voila :):):)

ps: vu ton pseudo, tu es de l'Aveyron ?
Merci pour ta réponse, et oui google traduction a été mon ami.
ET non je ne suis pas de l'Aveyron, c'est juste la suite de chiffre ^^

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I've been talking about the new version for a long time, 0.7.0 will be a totally "Special" version because it comes with a new character with more game time, and @Faerin is doing everything to make it a perfect version, that pleases everyone, all the main characters can have some participation, @Faerin wants to make this version the best that He can do. Thanks, Amigo :cool:;):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i just downloaded the game and playing. met mom & sis but cheat console is locked v0.69b extra. anyway 2 unlock?
Take a look here, and see if any of these solutions will help you: ----------

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
One proposal...

Its not linked to this particular game but to this Forum. I know most of us play more than 4/5 games. I regularly follow 5 games and irregularly follow other 6/8 games. So sometimes it gets difficult to keep track when a new version of these game will come out. You have to search for every game. So I am thinking if there were a check box in every games first page, being clicked on, it will automatically send a notification to the user whenever a new version is out. This will make the job a lot easy.

Guys what do you think???

I don't know much about coding. So I am not sure if it is possible or not.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Something very good and that many players asked for it, is coming, maybe even in the 0.7.0 version, @Faerin can't talk about it, it's really top secret, but awesome, everyone can wait for the great surprise ;);):cool::cool::):)

QuickDick

Dec 10, 2017
I'm having this exact same issue... going to the hallway outside her room at 22:00 only gives me the option to enter where the jerk off scene plays.
I figured it out! You need to go down the Claire path until you get the breifcase first. Once you finisht the claire path the veronica stuff can happen.

Reactions: Carlo S

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
One proposal...

Its not linked to this particular game but to this Forum. I know most of us play more than 4/5 games. I regularly follow 5 games and irregularly follow other 6/8 games. So sometimes it gets difficult to keep track when a new version of these game will come out. You have to search for every game. So I am thinking if there were a check box in every games first page, being clicked on, it will automatically send a notification to the user whenever a new version is out. This will make the job a lot easy.

Guys what do you think???

I don't know much about coding. So I am not sure if it is possible or not.
This would be very useful. Right now I basically search through the forums for the current status of the unfinished games I am playing and check which version I have. Since more of these games are being released in stages instead of completed projects, a tracker would be awesome.

Reactions: dipp007

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Everything for help the Players that have some bugs:

Everything that solved some bugs in this version: First – be sure that download the hotfix version ---------------------------- Faerin solutions: Here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- - Changing the graphics quality, solved for some players, fantastic, good, beautiful and more - And reloading the game, sometimes solves it - Changing the Save

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes