JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Brother, some players have issues, because need the hotfix version, try give new download, and let know if works: -
It didn't work, mom's workplace is gone now. That doesn't make sense because I have 100% achievement with mom that implicates that I was in her office.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It didn't work, mom's workplace is gone now. That doesn't make sense because I have 100% achievement with mom that implicates that I was in her office.
Brother, We don't know why, but sometimes, bugs appear in few games, try to do this way: Add - if need try play with this Saves, and see, I wait it help You.
Faerin solutions: Here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Having the same issue with talking to the receptionist. It isn't letting me.

For some reason, exiting and reloading several times fixed it. Weird.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Having the same issue with talking to the receptionist. It isn't letting me.

For some reason, exiting and reloading several times fixed it. Weird.
I was saying it, We try find some bugs, but is really hard, because happens randomly and is solved with easy solutions sometimes :cool:;):) ------------------

Everything that solved some bugs in this version: First – be sure that download the hotfix version ---------------------------- Faerin solutions: Here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Changing the graphics quality, solved for some players, fantastic, good, beautiful and more -------------- - And reloading the game, sometimes solves it ---------------------- - Changing the Save

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
My Aunt will be the erupting volcano Herself, the hottest of all Aunts, and She comes for put fire in the world :p:p:p.
:cool::cool:My Great "Friend The Pigeon" talk with @Faerin, and told me all the details about her. I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
come si supera quel livello di gioco aiutamiù
Hai seguito il walkthrough? Fashion show 1choose going club(Ashley win) 2lingerie(Sophia win) 3go wild(it's impossible to choose) after Sunday New lesson with Ashley and Sophia. You wrong choices.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes