UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
One proposal...

Its not linked to this particular game but to this Forum. I know most of us play more than 4/5 games. I regularly follow 5 games and irregularly follow other 6/8 games. So sometimes it gets difficult to keep track when a new version of these game will come out. You have to search for every game. So I am thinking if there were a check box in every games first page, being clicked on, it will automatically send a notification to the user whenever a new version is out. This will make the job a lot easy.

Guys what do you think???

I don't know much about coding. So I am not sure if it is possible or not.
Meanwhile, the Lastest Updates link at the top of every page is quite useful.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Goodnight Brothers everywhere and sweet milf dreams
@Carlo S and @Jaguarundi, something to take your minds off the rain.
Good night all ,good night brothers :):):)
Have a good night Brian and LeRescator
and for sure im with my mind off the Rain, Im thinking about Tribal mating rituals, fertility dances .....:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Carlo S

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Meanwhile, the Lastest Updates link at the top of every page is quite useful.
But if you get to the home page and click on new updates, doesn't that do the same thing???

Have a good night Brian and LeRescator
and for sure im with my mind off the Rain, Im thinking about Tribal mating rituals, fertility dances .....:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Night guy's, and sleep tight ;) See you's all tomorrow :)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers and Good Sleep :):):) ---------------- MEGA versão 0.6.9b ---------------- Walkthrough 0.6.9 ---------- Mod --------------- Saves 0.6.8 and 0.6.9 --------------- Guide You can find here: - - ------------------------ - ------------ And solutions for some bugs You find Here: -

Dourado

Feb 14, 2018
Veronica, She promise help MC.
- (18.00 hrs) – Join in the dinner, and Veronica
will call= OK
Mom for a tanning in the
rooftop. At Saturday.
- (12.00 hrs) – Saturday the tanning session, Ver
onica
give for MC the proof of loyalty. = OK

New
Events:
0.6.9 version
- (10.00 hrs) – Talk to Veronica and reward her (
Go to
the Park) – New location (Park) = No OK :( I can not access the park scene

oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
i think i spot a bug with Veronica at the park it play like a memories
Had that problem right now playing 0.69 with the Veronica in the park scene. It goes all the way till the officer catches you, and then you're at home after a black screen written "And that's how I remember it"
Did the hotfix work for you? Downloading it right now.

Edit: Hotfix worked. Small update this one. Seems like 0.7.0 is gonna come out with a vengeance, looking forward to it.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks but I have the file already lol. I was wondering, since I have it, where it should be extracted to? Do I just put it in the same file as the game itself or is there a sub-folder it should be placed in.
No u dont need them at all ,is just for those who want to see the pics without playing the whole game
the game it self is stand alone, just click exe and starte (Admin rights)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes