Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers, I came back from the trip, @Faerin Thanks a lot, for your words in my defense, I am very grateful my great Amigo, and all thr Brothers who asked for me. But I have to say that I prefer to do something for the players, than to never do anything for anyone and try to criticize who does - ------------- - MEGA Hotfix version 0.6.9b: -
----------- And Walkthrough 0.6.9b ---- Mod ----- Saves 0.6.8 (188) and 0.6.9 (182)----- Guide ------------ CGs @Benjy ----------- ------------------
Everything for help the Players that have some bugs, You can find here: - ---------------

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin is doing version 0.7.0, with more time to play, with a new character and things that will really be incredible, but what he always does is listen to the players and do the best for us, many things that all the players expect, will be made. @Faerin, thank you for this version, and it will be completely unforgettable ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA Hotfix version 0.6.9b: -
----------- And Walkthrough 0.6.9b ---- Mod ----- Saves 0.6.8 (188) and 0.6.9 (182)----- Guide ------------ CGs @Benjy here: - ----------- ------------------
Everything for help the Players that have some bugs:

Everything that solved some bugs in this version: First – be sure that download the hotfix version ---------------------------- Faerin solutions: Here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- - Changing the graphics quality, solved for some players, fantastic, good, beautiful and more - And reloading the game, sometimes solves it - Changing the Save

BigChris

Jan 14, 2018
Run Winetricks, install corefonts.
I got it. I had to install corefonts from Winetricks. This works !!! Thanks again Goodboob :) You solved another problem :)

Before I installed corefonts, but not from Winetricks and this didn't work, but corefonts from Winetricks solved the issue :)

Reactions: User #19006

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I got it. I had to install corefonts from Winetricks. This works !!! Thanks again Goodboob :) You solved another problem :)

Before I installed corefonts, but not from Winetricks and this didn't work, but corefonts from Winetricks solved the issue :)
You're welcome!

I've learned way more about Wine than I ever wanted to! :closedtongue:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes