unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Which one?
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Foyer no You receive a text from her asking for your advice.
Weekday 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Kiss her, then go back to your room to receive a selfie from her.
If that doesn't work you may have to edit your save with Notepad
1/ Open - Edit - Find <ID>2</ID> View attachment 75469
2/ Scroll down until you find these View attachment 75470 View attachment 75472 and make sure they are set to True
or if you prefer upload your save for a fix

What doe's the hint on the phone say?
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 21:00 21:59 Bathroom no Join her for a bath.
From 50-60 hearts
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room yes Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay.
Always 22:00 22:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Tell her goodnight.
Weekday 08:00 08:59 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Weekday 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Kiss her.
Weekday 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Kiss her, then go back to your room to receive a selfie from her.
After checking the save, it seems to be Sophia's ass photo. How to get it?

D

Deleted member 483615

So just started playing the game and enjoy it very much! Not going to lie I did get it by other means but since I'm enjoying it more than I thought, you have earn yourself a new Patreon! With that being said could anyone tell me how to unlock the theater?

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is it just me or is this game really hard on the GPU?

I can hear my computer making noise and starting to get hotter than usual if I have it on for more than 15 minutes.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Where is the guy who made those good looking Walkthroughs for the game? He was a hero.

The walkthroughs that the dev makes might as well not exist, that is how useless they are.
I appreciate the work that carlo s is doing.
Acutally a lot.
He s always at post for his brothers.

But i do agree that the former walktroughs were easier to read.
I mean clearer with the white green lines

I stopped using walktroughs and play wuth trial and error.
Part of the game as in the old days.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Where is the guy who made those good looking Walkthroughs for the game? He was a hero.

The walkthroughs that the dev makes might as well not exist, that is how useless they are.
Oh, the irony.

So just started playing the game and enjoy it very much! Not going to lie I did get it by other means but since I'm enjoying it more than I thought, you have earn yourself a new Patreon! With that being said could anyone tell me how to unlock the theater?
Thanks for the support! The theater will automatically unlock once you go on a date with Ashley.

R

RWaites

Text Ashley for a date on Saturday either between 19:00 - 19:59 or 20:00 - 20:59
How to unlock Veronica's 7th picture? Thanks!
20 -30 submission before you remove her panties 23:00 - 23:59 spy on her in her room

Reactions: Brian1949

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey, my bad, I wanted to write CarloS not dev.

I actually thought that he did both of the walkthroughs.
Well, you have to realize that @Carlo S does this on his own accord, in his own time, while not being a native English speaker. So I really appreciate the effort he puts in.

As for the official walkthrough, that has been replaced with in game hints (on the phone), which should make it easy enough to play through the game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dude...this is a pirate forum! Many of us got it by "other means". As in the link in the OP.

The author, Faerin, is active here. I guess he chalks the piracy up as marketing :)

Reactions: DA22

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Actually, this is all part of a very elaborate plan of mine, to get you all the trust me and then sue each one of you for:

Joke on you Faerin, I am already being sued by multiple devs for one hundred billion dollars! Just add it to the pile.

Joking aside that you for being active in the community!

Please don't sue me.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes