Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Brothers, now I don't know who I want more in the next update, Aunt or Veronica. Woooooow:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers, now I don't know who I want more in the next update, Aunt or Veronica. Woooooow:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You want good advice, do the same as I do, have someone in your heart, but "Love Everyone", @Faerin has made excellent characters, and will always have great scenes with all Women :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA Hotfix version 0.6.9b: -
----------- And Walkthrough 0.6.9b ---- Mod ----- Saves 0.6.8 (188) and 0.6.9 (182)----- Guide ------------ CGs @Benjy here: - ----------- ------------------
Everything for help the Players that have some bugs:

Everything that solved some bugs in this version: First – be sure that download the hotfix version ---------------------------- Faerin solutions: Here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- - Changing the graphics quality, solved for some players, fantastic, good, beautiful and more - And reloading the game, sometimes solves it - Changing the Save

Carnage29

Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys, have not played for a few release and picked the game up again. need some help to progress with Mom...
would appreciate if someone can help. Have looked at a lot of pages in this thread, from 490 and upwards.... and not sure what to do to trigger the story forward.
I have Mom at 45 love, 50 arousal and event 7, but cannot move forward. Hint say wondering if she has sent dr mathew's any more emails.... cannot check for new email... don't know at what time to check or whether should do something else to trigger the event on computer.
Any suggestions? Help please. Thanks

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I've not come across that problem before sorry, but if you try running game as administrator it may clear tthe prooblem
As the Mood lock was implemented, I had a similar problem till i realized that I had the Mood locked at certain level, so that even hitting the Max mood button on the cheat menu didn't bring up my mood, so unlock and max then lock again had done the trick, but it could always be that it is a bug, did u test starting a new game (you always can delete that) and grinding ur mood up to test if it is a bug or just a mistake like in my case ?

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, have not played for a few release and picked the game up again. need some help to progress with Mom...
would appreciate if someone can help. Have looked at a lot of pages in this thread, from 490 and upwards.... and not sure what to do to trigger the story forward.
I have Mom at 45 love, 50 arousal and event 7, but cannot move forward. Hint say wondering if she has sent dr mathew's any more emails.... cannot check for new email... don't know at what time to check or whether should do something else to trigger the event on computer.
Go to the hallway when she's in the shower at night, then you should be able to enter her bedroom.

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

From 45-50 Arousal
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you.
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.
Progression event 8 - Wait at least until the next morning
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
From 50-55 Arousal
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
Progression event 9 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage.
From 55-60 Arousal - Note: Amy needs to be at 2 at least.
Always 00:00 23:59 Anywhere no 1. Use Google on your phone to find the location of the sex shop.
Always 13:00 01:59 Sex shop no 2. Go in to the sex shop.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 3. Talk to Amy and ask her for the massage oil, until you have no more options.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 4. Give Veronica's panties to Amy (see Veronica's walktrough).
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you very much for that quick competent answer. Ashley is now already on hundred.
My problem is, that i cannot reach 100% health and stress (they are frozen at ~80 and ~60 Percent doesn't matter what I do) anymore and so i cannot progress with Veronica in the club. Perhaps you can help me with this problem.
You most likely have your stats locked on the phone. You have to unlock them before changeing values. Once you have set them to full, and the icon is :cool:, then lock phone again and you should be clear to keep playing. GL :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin is doing version 0.7.0, with more time to play, with many things to do and with scenes that really will be incredible, but what he always does is listen to all of us players and try to do what we ask, @Faerin, thanks, for to be doing an epic version, completely unforgettable, thank you on behalf of all those, like me, who like this game ;););)

Michael Bavj

Jul 9, 2017
Any hints on how to Discover Achievement 7 for veronica, i've completed the rest, but cannot unlock this, and I've read all walkthroughs ?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes