User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
in this version can i use saves from 06.6?
I haven't tried, but I think everything is fine, no one is complaining so far :):):)
I Did, they worked as charm but they were 0.66b , but I had never a problem with the saves like it happens with some of the saves of some bros on the forum.

@Brain1949 Hmm your goodie to get rid of the morning peck, is not working well.......x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
but Thank u anyway :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink: hot Pinkie !!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for always share the pics with Us ------------ Give a look how Veronica's comes in the next version. Wooooooow! I love Her :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 75117
lickly lick time? :heartcoveredeyes: although i personally want to see more officer sexy :D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
lickly lick time? :heartcoveredeyes: although i personally want to see more officer sexy :D
The same as me, but Veronica in all this clothes, I can't resist Her charm :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
How many stars doe's Ashley have? What does the hint on youur phone say?
Progression event 8 -
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room no Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay
From 80-90 hearts
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room yes Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay.
Always 22:00 22:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Tell her goodnight.
Weekday 08:00 08:59 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room no Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay.
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at at least hearts.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.
Progression event 11 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session.

If you are still havinng problems you could try this
Thank you very much for that quick competent answer. Ashley is now already on hundred.
My problem is, that i cannot reach 100% health and stress (they are frozen at ~80 and ~60 Percent doesn't matter what I do) anymore and so i cannot progress with Veronica in the club. Perhaps you can help me with this problem.

Reactions: RWaites

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The same as me, but Veronica in all this clothes, I can't resist Her charm :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
i guess i just have a thing for lesbian content by my favorite games ironically even though sophia is my favorite girl that scene in police station got me carving more :D

R

RWaites

Thank you very much for that quick competent answer. Ashley is now already on hundred.
My problem is, that i cannot reach 100% health and stress (they are frozen at ~80 and ~60 Percent doesn't matter what I do) anymore and so i cannot progress with Veronica in the club. Perhaps you can help me with this problem.
I've not come across that problem before sorry, but if you try running game as administrator it may clear tthe prooblem

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i guess i just have a thing for lesbian content by my favorite games ironically even though sophia is my favorite girl that scene in police station got me carving more :D
You are right, this scene is really great, but Me and My Brother The Pigeon, what we know about version 0.7.0, that @Faerin is doing is something epic, many things in the next version will be unforgettable, all the players that have believed in him so far, they will never regret it :cool::cool::cool:;););):):):)

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
does yoga only happen the same or is there more?
you also activate an achievement relatively quickly.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
does yoga only happen the same or is there more?
you also activate an achievement relatively quickly.
Yoga path all the things that happens, HJ, BJ, but MC need choose and answer the second options, and don't forget to see everything that happens inside the house as well, look for Mom in all the hours disponible ;);)

Reactions: Carcalla
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes