Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I seem to have hit a roadblock.
I have Mom at the point where I can just walk in on her without spying and Veronica's hint says "I should be careful spying on Mom, her room is right accross from Veronica's."
I can't just spy on her anymore. This stage is now uncompletable. I also tried spying on her after just walking in but nothing happened.:confused:

Also, the hint is typed word for word, so there's actually a typo in the hint itself - "across" has one 'c', not two :)

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I seem to have hit a roadblock.
I have Mom at the point where I can just walk in on her without spying and Veronica's hint says "I should be careful spying on Mom, her room is right accross from Veronica's."
I can't just spy on her anymore. This stage is now uncompletable. I also tried spying on her after just walking in but nothing happened.:confused:

Also, the hint is typed word for word, so there's actually a typo in the hint itself - "across" has one 'c', not two :)
You need to have completed naked yoga on roof with mom and completed Veronica's route to open this option.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
I'm kind of stuck on two fronts aswell, I've already done everything with ashley and her friend, I can't get past 2 stars with mom because when I try to help her with her yoga she says that it's too advanced for me or something, I tried going on saturdays but after 3 poses the guy just gets tired and fucks off.
The other part I'm stuck at is amy/veronica, I'm at 10/11 stars with veronica, I went further on another save, but I got stuck at 12, after doing all the love visits and her jacking you off on the cab, the hint would be to see if veronica gets jealous of me talking to Amy, I did that a bunch of times to no effect (I always saw amy outside). On this current save, I'm following a new guide and it says that at 10 stars I should meet Amy at the lounge and agree to have a drink with her (but i can't see her at the lounge, she's always outside, i've tried reopening and even re-extracting the game)

R

RWaites

I'm kind of stuck on two fronts aswell, I've already done everything with ashley and her friend, I can't get past 2 stars with mom because when I try to help her with her yoga she says that it's too advanced for me or something, I tried going on saturdays but after 3 poses the guy just gets tired and fucks off.
The other part I'm stuck at is amy/veronica, I'm at 10/11 stars with veronica, I went further on another save, but I got stuck at 12, after doing all the love visits and her jacking you off on the cab, the hint would be to see if veronica gets jealous of me talking to Amy, I did that a bunch of times to no effect (I always saw amy outside). On this current save, I'm following a new guide and it says that at 10 stars I should meet Amy at the lounge and agree to have a drink with her (but i can't see her at the lounge, she's always outside, i've tried reopening and even re-extracting the game)
  1. Mom morning yoga 06:00 choose second option
    Always 08:00 19:59 Mall - Clothing store no Buy the workout outfit.
    Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Ask her if she needs anything.
    Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Move your hand between her legs.
  2. You need to proceed with Mom's route until you get the massage oil

need help to finish veronica and amy achievement in 0.6.9
You don't say how far you have got love arousal submission stars but this may help

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers, 5...4...3...2...1... @Faerin, the expectation that we are all waiting for version 0.7.0, is really the highest I've seen in a game so far, all the surprises that will come, provoked a great collective madness, and I'm in, I wait for my Aunt, and all the other surprises :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I'm cRaZy :p:p:p:p:p

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, Brothers, 5...4...3...2...1... @Faerin, the expectation that we are all waiting for version 0.7.0, is really the highest I've seen in a game so far, all the surprises that will come, provoked a great collective madness, and I'm in, I wait for my Aunt, and all the other surprises :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I'm cRaZy :p:p:p:p:p
Hey Carlo, just one more sleep and we can all see your Aunt in all her glory, from all the hints you keep giving she should be stunningly beautiful and a redhead as well:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey Carlo, just one more sleep and we can all see your Aunt in all her glory, from all the hints you keep giving she should be stunningly beautiful and a redhead as well:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
She's so beautiful, so hot, so redhead, so my Aunt, that I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: First Mom, and now my Aunt, I love both :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

when do i have to send a text message to Ashley to date me
Saturday, in the version 0.6.9 send a text 19.00 hrs, in the previous versions 20.00 hrs ;););)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes