goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's Friday! Where is it????

Oh...Friday means 23:59 in some arbitrary time zone on Friday? Right, I knew that! :)

@Faerin , waiting patiently with bated breath!

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Hi Guys
Now I have all the pictures in my gallery instead of one. :confused:
Mother #34 is still missing. How can I get it?
My achievements: 99%

R

RWaites

Hi Guys
Now I have all the pictures in my gallery instead of one. :confused:
Mother #34 is still missing. How can I get it?
My achievements: 99%
You need to go straight back into her room after she gives you the HJ
Progression event 8 -
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
From 50-55 Arousal
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
You need to go straight back into her room after she gives you the HJ
Progression event 8 -
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
From 50-55 Arousal
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess
THX for your answer. I see, i fucked up. :angry: The only way to get this pic is play again. :noexpression:

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
how do I progress with yoga?

I keep going to do yoga on Saturday and It stops after the warm up and during weekdays 'I'm not ready for advanced sessions yet'

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
how do I progress with yoga?

I keep going to do yoga on Saturday and It stops after the warm up and during weekdays 'I'm not ready for advanced sessions yet'
You can only do yoga with mom at 0600 on week days and only after you have been twice. First time pick first option, second time pick second option. You then need the sports clothes from the mall and go to the gym.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin and Brothers: Our Friend @mirenzo is doing a game, and I'm very happy with the news, Brother @mirenzo, the best of Luck for You :cool::cool::cool:, and here is the link: - ------------------------------ MEGA --- Mod --- Walkthrough ------ Saves ------ here: - ------------------------- CGs the new link here: @Benjy - - -- -

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
I got into Claires room and looked at the laptop i've read every entry is there a certain order i have to read them in to progress like i have to read say: Settling in > Dress code > Shopping
in that order or something like that?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I got into Claires room and looked at the laptop i've read every entry is there a certain order i have to read them in to progress like i have to read say: Settling in > Dress code > Shopping
in that order or something like that?
- First Event: - (20.00 hrs) – Mom’s bedroom (Read laptop, Diary) options - second – third – second – and hide (Enjoy) - (20.00 hrs) – Delete email Mom’s bedroom. - (20.00 hrs) – MC need to do a fake email – options – 1 First - 2 Third – 3 Third – 4 Third – 5 Second – 6 Third – 7 Second. -----------------
The second event: 4th - (20.00 hrs) – Bathroom (Good Company) - (20.00 hrs) – MC’s Bedroom look the fake email in PC - (19.00 hrs) – Next Day – do a fake email the answer is ( 2 – 2 – 3 – 3 – 1 – 1 – 2 ) - (22.00 hrs) – Next Day – Mom’s Bedroom (Confess – and Enjoy)

How do I get Amy to talk to me to make Veronica jealous?
I was just about to ask that, I've tried talking to her at the gym while veronica is there and tried talking to amy at neon.

if I figure it out I'll let you know, would appreciate it if you could do the same
If both are stuck, in Neon Club, give a look in the spoiler here, or wait the new version tomorrow, the link of spoiler -

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Faerin and Brothers: Our Friend @mirenzo is doing a game, and I'm very happy with the news, Brother @mirenzo, the best of Luck for You :cool::cool::cool:, and here is the link: - ------------------------------ MEGA --- Mod --- Walkthrough ------ Saves ------ here: - ------------------------- CGs the new link here: @Benjy - - -- -
Thank you @Carlo S , you know i love you:happyblush like i love all my followers 1 so farx'Dx'Dx'D

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes