Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
@Faerin and Brothers: Our Friend @mirenzo is doing a game, and I'm very happy with the news, Brother @mirenzo, the best of Luck for You :cool::cool::cool:, and here is the link: - ------------------------------ MEGA --- Mod --- Walkthrough ------ Saves ------ here: - ------------------------- CGs the new link here: @Benjy - - -- -
Thank you brother! great suggestion!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool: @mirenzo great work!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Have you got the bug fixed v0.6,9b Although v0.7.0 will be here tomorrow
Thank you brother!! great work!!:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

nevis

Jun 11, 2017
(20.00-21.00 hrs) - Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date in the Saturday – before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater.

What movie and the one I have to open? can anybody help me

Joker_08

Jan 20, 2018
How can I get Veronica's #6 picture? It's the only one that I've been missing...
Is there a bug or anything related to it? I believe I did everything right...

wordlessheroshi

Sep 29, 2017
I can't seem to access Veronica's 4th event. I tell her not to wear panties but when I find her at club neon I can't put my hands between her legs and none of the walkthroughs tell me why

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
How can I get Veronica's #6 picture? It's the only one that I've been missing...
Is there a bug or anything related to it? I believe I did everything right...
It's from the custom Maid achievment i guess in the new versions u only have to go there and it will take automaticaly
just stare at her dont invite her to your room or do anything else with her !

I can't seem to access Veronica's 4th event. I tell her not to wear panties but when I find her at club neon I can't put my hands between her legs and none of the walkthroughs tell me why
Check your Mood, you have to be at :cool: to fingerfuck her......

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D keep them alive, maybe you can sacrifice after...it's more useful:coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Nooo, no sacrifice.......who should i torture after ?? the cat ? the dog ?? no they are inocent animals,
so don't mind just a bit of cruelty and for my fiance some spanking (hmm guess she likes she always does some wrong so i have to punish her )x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Carcalla

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
6h.....:mad:5h...:angry:.4h....:'(3h......:teary:2h....:tiredface:1h...:(.45mn...:idontcare:.30mn...:frown:15mn...:confused:.5mn...::|:.2mn.....:)1mn....;).45s....:cool:30s....:D15s....:extremelyhappy:.5s....:eek:penedeyewink:1s.....:firstimekiss:.......go!!!! Claire! Claire! I'm here my love:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Joker_08

Jan 20, 2018
It's from the custom Maid achievment i guess in the new versions u only have to go there and it will take automaticaly
just stare at her dont invite her to your room or do anything else with her !
I did that several times, but it still didn't unlock...:teary:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes