Zero919

May 2, 2017
people I have no new the images(photographs in phone BJ in the sauna) with Veronika, only video...does anyone have a problem like that?
71/71 last photo with the officer Debby
the game passed 100%

Reactions: stal1234

fuku888

Jun 5, 2017
i hate this sauna animation dont work for me:( i have download k-lite codec, makewebm, its not working...

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi is it in purpus we did'nt any closeup video of genitals on souna?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
people I have no new the images(photographs in phone BJ in the sauna) with Veronika, only video...does anyone have a problem like that?
71/71 last photo with the officer Debby
the game passed 100%
This update had no new pictures/images. You have 4 new animations with Veronica which you can also repeat via phone app.

dont work
Can you give some details? Which OS, what happens during the scene, any error messages?

R

RWaites

Umm yeah the last version posted doesnt have the cheats activated will wait for the hotfixed extra version with cheat tool activated.
@

That was true till the hot fix broke it. No guy in hat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't see any way to get the extra version, whats up?
v0.7.0b extra Hotfix

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This just in from Sophia. :I'm tired of playing second fiddle, 4th actually, to Ash, Veronica and Mom. I really want to get more training with Ash, especially after hearing about her after date experience. If this doesn't happen soon I am filing a complaint with the Actors Guild. You have been put on notice."

khaos17

Oct 12, 2017
after you see aunty in massage room is she supposed to apear on phone ive got a red 1 to go there but she not in there?

fuku888

Jun 5, 2017
This update had no new pictures/images. You have 4 new animations with Veronica which you can also repeat via phone app.

Can you give some details? Which OS, what happens during the scene, any error messages?
windows 8.1 and i dont have error

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
This just in from Sophia. :I'm tired of playing second fiddle, 4th actually, to Ash, Veronica and Mom. I really want to get more training with Ash, especially after hearing about her after date experience. If this doesn't happen soon I am filing a complaint with the Actors Guild. You have been put on notice."
Veronica and Mom needed to catch up on Ashley. At the start she had by far the most scenes and activities. She had 2 penetration scenes before everyone else. The 2nd one you got just recently. So step back and let the other girls get their love, too.

Jan 28, 2018
I am using windows 8 and I have sauna bug too, screen just freeze at scene, well after text when I guess there should be animation. I don't think it's windows related then. Good luck finding the issue.
I can confrim, I'm using windows 8 and none of these have worked for me... :( I even installed the codecs for my version on my own.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes