Dasati

May 30, 2017
Two quibbles for me

I've done the sauna scene with Veronica three times and the 2nd animation still wont unlock. I've also had mom mention the aunt at dinner but can't seem to meet her at the health club. Running 0.7.0b

Oct 15, 2017
Heard the family talking about the aunt at dinner and now the massage room at the health club is open, however, no one is ever in it. Is anything else required to make the aunt appear?

Also having the problem with the second blowjob video not appearing like others. This is both with 0.7.0b. Any help appreciated.

Besides that, I'm loving this update. Hot sweaty Veronica is best Veronica.
Exactly the same problem. (also loved the Veronica scene. ;) )

One thing I noticed: When I first played the dinner conversation about the aunt the screen "broke" at the end after the main character said sth. like "maybe I should visit her at the gym". I couldn't move forward like normal (just with clicking) but only after I used the time jump function (+30 min). The next day and many days later I went into the massage room every 30 minutes but the aunt was never there.

So I loaded my save before the dinner and now there came no broken screen but there also wasn't the "Maybe I should meet her at the gym" comment at the end that most probably is one of the triggers needed.

Reactions: Faerin
U

User_10739

So to lower the confusion about the codec (animations do not work) and help @Faerin not to answer the same questions over and over again, please do the following IF you have problems with the sauna scene/the animations:

Download the zip-file I attached to this post, then unzip it and start the installer. Installation takes just a second and afterwards the animations work as supposed.

Dear @wep or @Kasey, can you maybe highlight this post in the OP, because I'm afraid we will hear a lot of repeating questions in the future about this topic. Thanks!
Done.

Reactions: Faerin and Barioz

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Animations in sauna still don't work for me.
I downloaded the hotfix and the codecs, but the game freezes as soon as the blowjob starts.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I use 8.1.
That's what I thought. The linked codec seems to be working on Win 7 (which I use) but as you and others stated it does not work on Win 8/8.1. However, I think the codec itself is fine, but it's something under the hood of Win 8 like it does not register the codec correctly or something. Win 8 was different and weird and since I don't have it myself I don't know about a solution yet. Maybe someone here is a bit more experienced with Win 8 and knows how to make new codecs work properly in this OS.

Reactions: Faerin and Buzz007

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
how do i do my old saves then how do u copy them over
Just skip the save folder from the archive (zip/rar file) and move the rest, if you have the XML mod installed skip moving that file from the .zip/rar file.

You can just copy and move your save folder onto your desktop and then move it back if you want to install the entire zip/rar archive files.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This just in from Sophia. :I'm tired of playing second fiddle, 4th actually, to Ash, Veronica and Mom. I really want to get more training with Ash, especially after hearing about her after date experience. If this doesn't happen soon I am filing a complaint with the Actors Guild. You have been put on notice."
LOL. You tell 'em Sophia. I know I miss you in the game.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
goes anyone have a mega link to the cg google drive really slows down my computer with all the pictures it has to load if was in a folder it would of been right

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, I'm running Win7 64bits, downloaded the codecs, worked like a charm, thanks for that, completed the sauna part with Veronica 100%, but never managed to see Emma in the massage room, am I missing something?

Reactions: Faerin

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If you can access massage room but can't see Emma, save and close the game. Restart, load save and enter massage room again.
After that she was available for me.
Ok thanks, I'll try that and get back to you, thanks again bro :)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes