Oct 2, 2017
One thing I seem to be missing... what's Achievement 2 for Veronica? I've got everything else 100%ed except that achievement and three of pictures of (4-6 specifically) missing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One thing I seem to be missing... what's Achievement 2 for Veronica? I've got everything else 100%ed except that achievement and three of pictures of (4-6 specifically) missing.
Achievement #2 for Veronica is her doing the chores for you.

The small typo I mentioned previously is fixed, but there's now a word missing.
"... right across Veronica's." should have a "from" between "across" and "Veronica's".

To anyone who's going to call me a grammar nazi or some such similar silliness:
I'm not. I just want this game to be as perfect as it possibly can be.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
@

Actually I just had to delete out the 2 save files that came with the Man of the house v0.7.0b (extra).rar file once those were deleted it went back to being in English when the game was started and it stayed that away even after closing the game and bring it back up. Also NEO and Mike are dead and gone and my players name is back again. The aunt is still listed as ??? though.
if aunt is still named ??? you more than likely need to download the new incest patch from OP lewdpatcher link it adds the aunts name old patch doesn't work

Reactions: Faerin

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can verify that you need the new xml from the patcher for the aunt. If you use the old one, it won't include the aunt. You would have to edit the xml yourself with either notepad or notepad++. If you do, test it and then back it up somewhere since it can be used in future versions until another person is added.

Reactions: Faerin and bas

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Using the save that came with the zip caused issues with my game. When using my save file the aunt now no longer appears she did before I installed that codec stuff and tried the new hot fix she doesn't anymore. But now that I know what she looks like so I'm placing her into the mom list and going back to hoping for more content with Sophie Ashley or Veronica's friend.

Well I have to say the Veronica's scene in the sauna was pretty good I did see one spot that did look a bit weird. If you watch as her hips come forward if you look at the MC's dick it looks like it's laying on his belly pointing towards their head/going into her butt. I think I would of probably would of had her placed back a little more on the MC's lap so that when she moved forward you wouldn't see his dick at all from the back and then it wouldn't look as weird.

But atleast this scene was better then that officer rapist/molestor crap and I hope to never see her again but if we do I hope she'll have her badge ripped from her and her corrupt ass will be behind bars getting molested and shit from a huge butch girl.

Other then that I think I'll wait till the next update and hopefully the aunt stuff will be worked out by then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin

Flayli

Jan 27, 2018
Im trying to play this on my Mac using Wine Devel but every time i start it up this is what i get there are no words is there any way to fix it Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 10.40.47.png Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 10.41.26.png

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Im trying to play this on my Mac using Wine Devel but every time i start it up this is what i get there are no words is there any way to fix it
Run Winetricks, install corefonts.
I got it. I had to install corefonts from Winetricks. This works !!! Thanks again Goodboob :) You solved another problem :)

Before I installed corefonts, but not from Winetricks and this didn't work, but corefonts from Winetricks solved the issue :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys, back in action.
I'm making a hotfix for the following things:
  1. Missing hints.
  2. Sauna crash (although this doesn't seem to happen to everyone.)
  3. Fight bug.
I'll wait about an hour to see if any other game-breaking bugs come in.
So if you find any, please let me know.

About the problem@Shanegrimes123 mentioned, can anyone else confirm this?
Just tested it and it seems to be working fine every time, like @Barioz said.

Edit: actually I just found the problem, if you lose first, you can't win again after (without reloading an old save).
The score counter doesn't reset, added it to the list!

why can't we use the taser on that guy so we can laugh at him flailing about?

Oct 2, 2017
@Faerin

Love the new version, when I'm working again (laid off last week after 8 years, heck that noise)... definitely gonna be subbing up for you. :)

One recommendation, just from having played a few too many of these games since my divorce a couple years back...

If you're doing video/animations (which I'm a fan of and you did quite well with this as a first for sure), they either need longer in the loop and/or avoid the faces while doing so. Seeing Veronica's face react to every single thrust like that comes off a little weird.

That and maybe some alterations to existing bits once you've crossed those lines with each character? Dunno how difficult that would be to put in, but having Veronica kind of be freaked out by the idea of having sex when you catch her getting ready for work seems weird after you've had sex in the sauna.

Otherwise, can't wait to see more with Mom/Veronica/Emma! :D

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes