AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, does this version give anything other than just a black screen after the "Unity" logo? 6.2 won't work on any of the 3 machines I've tried it on. If it requires Nvidia graphics to run it does me no good at all, (Radeon all the way, except for the Intel graphics on my Acer netbook/tablet).

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
With the Links provided in the OP the game still crashes.
When I could make a wish, b/c I didn't have any hopes for the animations. @Faerin make the animations optional. This way we could enjoy this game without any disturbance and people like me, who didn't like most of the animations in these games, could play in peace.

Reactions: Faerin

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Hi.How do you increase your physical points in the gym? I am now at 20 points.
Have I forgotten something? Thank you.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Much hyped but waiting on the hotfix from Faerin. Do try to put things like what happens with Veronica in spoilers though. At least the first two days new version is out. :biggrin:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
On the phone as soon as Faerin uploads his hotfix, read above.

Edit: Looks like hotfix is already live in the current download from OP. :extremelyhappy:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't use the save files that came with the game, and 0.7.0b Extra ran without any issues from my last save game. That saved game I used was from the last update and I maxed everything out so I was at 100%.
I don't believe you need to be at 100% if you have a saved game. But I like to make sure I'm at 100% before updating to the next version.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Still can't play the animation with Veronica, my favorite girl, in the sauna. My PC Specs : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Core i-5, 8 gb Ram and Intel Graphics 4000. I downloaded every codecs here and it fucked up my save. Now, I'm called Neo or whatever + the game always starts in French language - Not that it matters to me, I'm French, but I prefer english in games. I also tried another codecs associated to K-Lite. I even installed the full pack in Professionnal Mode. None of those works. It's the first time I can't play an animation in a game. :( My boner is on hold since yesterday. Really need a good advice. I don't know what to do anymore.

Reactions: kiteares
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes