Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Faerin. I hate to ask this, but could you make the animations optional please? I've tried everything I could and I prefer to give up on the animations and play the game without them. I'm not blaming you, don't worry. I'm just sick and tired of installing new stuffs on my PC in vain. Hope you can try to understand me and all anons who are having the same problem.

Reactions: peter0

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
windows
Animation doesn't work for me as well. I tried both option on OP but nothing.
Tried both options as well neither worked and game locks up. so cannot even progress with stills.

edit : Has anyone that it wasnt working for gotten it to work or are these guesses to the solution?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone help me to get the second video with Veronica? I only get the 1st, 3rd & 4th.
Webm/VP9.
I wouldn't say "massive", but the installer did try to push a single browser plugin at me.

Really ?? im astonished, 1 st of all thank u @Darkaura for the warning, and Bagger it didn't try to push anything when i insalled, Im sorry I did recomend that because it didn't do anything to my computer
the codec @Faerin uses is the Webm codec,

Reactions: Carcalla

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
windows

Tried both options as well neither worked and game locks up. so cannot even progress with stills.

edit : Has anyone that it wasnt working for gotten it to work or are these guesses to the solution?
Me and I got it to work with the K lite pack, also I checked the Direct X version on my computer, you should have the
Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64 installed is the same for Win 8.1

Reactions: Carcalla

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Me and I got it to work with the K lite pack, also I checked the Direct X version on my computer, you should have the
Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64 installed is the same for Win 8.1
It says this is an old version when I try to install it and that I've got the most recent version.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Can someone take a look at my save file I can't seem to get the maid's outfit for Veronica & let me know what I need to do

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
So I played this game way back when there was hardly any content, does it have sex now or do I have to wait another year?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes