Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
About the animation bug, specifically on Windows 8 (it seems), I'm looking into that, no idea as of yet.
I'm using webm and on Windows 8 those are played using DirectShow I believe.
animation doesn't works on Win 7 64bit as well

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
To all guys with Win 8/8.1: I want to highlight this post of @sobeedge again as it probably gets overlooked quickly. Can you try to install the package from here and check again if the animations work:

Thanks!
Tried didn't work

lucky54

Dec 19, 2017
Hi guys,

one issue from me, I can't talk with receptionist at Claire's work (after clicking nothing is happened). Any others have similar issue?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That is the old one without extra content you need to download the newest version with extra content in it's name.

Also it's always always better to look here on the site for the most up to date links to something as those other sites are usually always behind with updates and fixes and links like fboob and k2whatever should only be used if you absolutely have to download from one of them as those are shit links which are generally throttled down a lot when downloading from them.

Reactions: MarcCollins89

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
For those that are missing the second video for Veronica can use the cheat console to unlock all memories
It happens only to the impacient ones (like me) wich downloaded the Hotfix before @UncleVT uploaded the Hotfix for the extra version, to get 100% in achievments you will need to do the whole Veronica situation again, as well the conversation about the aunt is on Sunday 18:00 at home,
the solution for Vista is an plataform update, sugested by Msoft

Reactions: Carcalla

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
animation doesn't works on Win 7 64bit as well
You really making it hard not to yell at you. 2nd post on this very page. And also in OP. Please, just a little, tiny bit of effort or literally just open your eyes and pay attention.

lucky54

Dec 19, 2017
@

That is the old one without extra content you need to download the newest version with extra content in it's name.

Also it's always always better to look here on the site for the most up to date links to something as those other sites are usually always behind with updates and fixes and links like fboob and k2whatever should only be used if you absolutely have to download from one of them as those are shit links which are generally throttled down a lot when downloading from them.
I have downloaded only from OP of this topic

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
To all guys with Win 8/8.1: I want to highlight this post of @sobeedge again as it probably gets overlooked quickly. Can you try to install the package from here and check again if the animations work:

Thanks!
How can I disable direct show for this to work? (because right now it doesn´t, and he said this seems to be the thing that mnakes it work)

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
It was in an Update for the win 7 x64 i got it directly from their site, but with the build u have it should work,

here I let u the link so u can check out by yourself,
How do You install it on win 8? It says it´s incompatible(As it is for win 7).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

MC395's problem is/was missing cheat guy on the phone they downloaded it off of a different site and ended up getting the first hot fix one without the extra content in the name which had the broken/removed cheats and the next hot fix one right after that fixed that and had extra content back into the name.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Animations still don't work even if I do what you suggest so the game is over for me.
I have Windows 8.1

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes