Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
Please read this :
Well then the question: How do I disable directshow, as this seems to be importent to make this fix work( Idealy in a way that just chechs or unchecks a button, so I have it back later). Without this I have tried it already and it didn´t work.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
How can I disable direct show for this to work? (because right now it doesn´t, and he said this seems to be the thing that mnakes it work)
Can you check something different first? If you have installed the codec from the zip here:

Can you go and check in your control panel if it was installed correctly? So it shows up like this:

WebM.jpg

I remember Win 8 having issues to install stuff when you don't have the right permissions.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Barioz , the link you provided is not working for W8.1 (animation still does not work)
Yeah, that's what we've been discussing a lot and try to find a solution. I will add a short note to my post though.

Can you try what I just wrote in your control panel?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I have Windows 8.1
That is a big problem. 7 is still supported (by MSFT) as it has 32 bit compatibility and the largest install base, and corporations took a look at Vista, 8, and 10 and said "Hell, no!" 8 is Me level bad of an OS. There was a free upgrade...

But really though Faerin should be using
  • VP9
  • VP8
  • Theora
  • MPEG 4 part 2 (including Xvid and DivX)
  • MPEG 2
  • MPEG 1
and a

• WebM
  • Matroska
  • Ogg
  • Avi
container like Ren'py can use. Hell H.264 even.

Reactions: stal1234

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
If you find solution to not working animations on windows 8/8.1 please write them near downlowd or description. Ps. I found those animations in game folder, Man of the house v0.7.0b (extra)>man of the house_Data>StreamingAssets. Too short animations to see all glory of this scene

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
thank you so much. But now I do not know what to do every time I go to the sauna, there's a fat one, what do I do to make it disappear?
Take the poster for the drinks vending machine in the men's room ... and use it on the sauna door

meth8472

May 1, 2017
After the fat one comes in you have to use vending maschine in men`s locker room,there you get the out of order sign. use it on sauna door the next day when veronia is in the sauna again.

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
That is a big problem. 7 is still supported (by MSFT) as it has 32 bit compatibility and the largest install base, and corporations took a look at Vista, 8, and 10 and said "Hell, no!" 8 is Me level bad of an OS. There was a free upgrade...

But really though Faerin should be using
  • VP9
  • VP8
  • Theora
  • MPEG 4 part 2 (including Xvid and DivX)
  • MPEG 2
  • MPEG 1
and a

• WebM
  • Matroska
  • Ogg
  • Avi
container like Ren'py can use. Hell H.264 even.
I have XP unless downloading last version? Help me. Thanks

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes