AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
As far as I can tell this started in poorly-translated Japanese material but "hihi" is neither a laugh nor a chuckle; it's saying "hellohello," (you know, since "hi" is short for "hello"). Proper would be "hehe" or heh heh" for guys, "haha" for an outright laugh, "hah hah" for a sarcastic laugh, "heehee" or "teehee" for a girl's giggle, or a couple other variations - none of which is "hihi". Just one of those things that can be overlooked once or twice in a game but becomes an incredibly annoying distraction when it occurs over and over again.

At least this version is more than just a black screen on my computers. I haven't quite finished up with the younger sister yet but I'm finding the gameplay decent, if a bit slow and repetitive in places like most of the rest of the genre. Needs more in-game hints to be playable without a walkthrough and trying to play more than a single quest? storyline? at once is too cumbersome with the grinding required. From what I've seen so far I'd have to call it a top-10 pick (I like Ren'Py better than Unity, which drops this out of the top-5 for me). I'll certainly keep watching it and thanks!

Reactions: tossler

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have tried everything mentioned here for windows 8.1 and nothing has worked to get past the sauna so will keep checking back as I am at a loss what to do

Reactions: Kakato

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
As far as I can tell this started in poorly-translated Japanese material but "hihi" is neither a laugh nor a chuckle; it's saying "hellohello," (you know, since "hi" is short for "hello"). Proper would be "hehe" or heh heh" for guys, "haha" for an outright laugh, "hah hah" for a sarcastic laugh, "heehee" or "teehee" for a girl's giggle, or a couple other variations - none of which is "hihi". Just one of those things that can be overlooked once or twice in a game but becomes an incredibly annoying distraction when it occurs over and over again.
¿¿Japanese?? guess there is no Japanese translation at the moment ! but we had a conversation about this, a few hundert pages ago :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile: In fact the translators they also have to translate the Laughters, (Jiji in spanish guess the Brasilian, Portugese,Italian and the french girls the same, Hiihi the german and the Dutch ?).

Reactions: Carcalla

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think there's a minor glitch in the hints for mom. I was working on improving relationship with mom and both sisters at the same time and had gotten mom's stats to 45/41/6 and now it says no more hints available. Took me a bit of playing around to find the massage option on the couch again to increase it. I did get the hint for the massage at 40 so if I had just focused on mom it wouldn't have been an issue.

Another minor issue on the phone is that I think the very first message you get that Ashley is on your phone never gets cleared. If I read all of my messages the phone still says I have 1 unread. I'm guessing that might be because I didn't look at my phone until later when I had gotten more messages.

I like the new update overall. I only started playing this game a couple of days ago so I hadn't even seen all the content from the previous versions yet. I like the domination system for Veronica. Haven't really figured out what to do in the fashion show yet but I'm sure I'll get there.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
hello everybody

are the saves that were added to the folder needed as I would rather delete them if not required

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Finally i converted them to mp4 and copied the new files over the originals. Works well.

1.) Convert all .webm files to mp4 in the \Man_of_the_house_v070b\man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\3\ folder
2.) Rename the original files to something else (04_01_01.webm.orig)
3.) Rename the new files to the original names (04_01_01.mp4 -> 04_01_01.webm)

Very good update btw. Veronica is my favourite!
Yeah thx. That did actually work for my W8.1 as well. Here are the working .webm's if someone else needs them.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I have tried everything mentioned here for windows 8.1 and nothing has worked to get past the sauna so will keep checking back as I am at a loss what to do
Same. I came back after several hours and tried all the solutions mentioned in the last 3-4 pages and the problem is still here. I'm giving up for now, but will keep on checking the thread and hope a real solution is found. :(

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
me dwonload the game but the screen its to big dont see every thing good and cant see cheat mode in phone how me can fix that

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I tried everything to fix the original videos on Win 8.1: no success all day.
Finally i converted them to mp4 and copied the new files over the originals. Works well.

1.) Convert all .webm files to mp4 in the \Man_of_the_house_v070b\man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\3\ folder
2.) Rename the original files to something else (04_01_01.webm.orig)
3.) Rename the new files to the original names (04_01_01.mp4 -> 04_01_01.webm)

Very good update btw. Veronica is my favourite!
You're a genius man. Thanks very much !!

Jan 28, 2018
Hi, is the mapping.xml in lewdpatcher the right one to use with this version? Yestarday I saw that some people apparently had some issues when using the file that made the aunt kind of dissapear. I remember someone got it fixed, but did the OP get updated? Apologies if it looks like I just didn't read the thread, I kinda got lost in the hundreds of posts that have been posted since yesterday.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Enter the phone and go to contacts under each pic is the clue for that caracter
hello everybody

are the saves that were added to the folder needed as I would rather delete them if not required
yes there are useless or overwrite with own Savegame folder

Reactions: Carcalla

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, is the mapping.xml in lewdpatcher the right one to use with this version? Yestarday I saw that some people apparently had some issues when using the file that made the aunt kind of dissapear. I remember someone got it fixed, but did the OP get updated? Apologies if it looks like I just didn't read the thread, I kinda got lost in the hundreds of posts that have been posted since yesterday.
yes the one on lewd (latest) is the correct one !

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
hey I'm stuck in a scene someone can tell me how to continue, I'm in the sauna and Veronica is giving me a blowjob and stops, I can not move on, it stays in if I let it come in his mouth and the scene no longer moves, what can I do or is it a bug?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes