Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so here is what the hints say...

Mom: Helping her with Yoga is hot - I cannot help her even though I have 50 strength.
Veronica: Talking to Amy could make her jealous - All Amy does is show me the bar and thats it. Done the taxi scene with Veronica but nothing else happens. Also - Cannot get the TV scene with Veronica but this may be to do with mothers progress.
Ashley - Took her on the first date but need to practice that I think. Hint says watch scary movie but done that loads of times naked and nothing happens.

Can you chaps advise me on what I need to be doing. Cheers.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Ok so here is what the hints say...

Mom: Helping her with Yoga is hot - I cannot help her even though I have 50 strength.
Choose: I was looking if u need something 2nd option

Veronica: Talking to Amy could make her jealous - All Amy does is show me the bar and thats it. Done the taxi scene with Veronica but nothing else happens. Also - Cannot get the TV scene with Veronica but this may be to do with mothers progress.
you have to raise Amy's hearts keep letting her show the bar, and driving home with Veronica in one of the rides Veronica tell's you that she would do amy as well after that the Handcuffs and the blindfold is unlocked on the Sex shop (If u dont find it on the map progress Mom path till MC thinks he has to use oil)

Ashley - Took her on the first date but need to practice that I think. Hint says watch scary movie but done that loads of times naked and nothing happens.
Date is Saturday between 19:59 and 20:59
just Tye Date Ashley in the search bar on the top of page and check this thread only box there are a few detailed descriptions for the Date,

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Have you loaded the v0.7.0b extra hotfiix version
I just downloaded the version on here mate on the first page as well as the mapping patch. I do have the incest thing.

Choose: I was looking if u need something 2nd option

you have to raise Amy's hearts keep letting her show the bar, and driving home with Veronica in one of the rides Veronica tell's you that she would do amy as well after that the Handcuffs and the blindfold is unlocked on the Sex shop (If u dont find it on the map progress Mom path till MC thinks he has to use oil)

Date is Saturday between 19:59 and 20:59
just Tye Date Ashley in the search bar on the top of page and check this thread only box there are a few detailed descriptions for the Date,
Really appreciate the info mate. Cheers. I just got the morning BJ from Ashley so I assume I have to keep doing that? I used the guide and it says she should now be asking for extra lessons at 9am but all I have is the compliment and the kiss option from 1500.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone facing a problem with the cheats or (Not Extra Version), Here Put this At Man of the house v0.7.0b\man of the house_Data\Managed and cheats will work.

Reactions: Faerin

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I just downloaded the version on here mate on the first page as well as the mapping patch. I do have the incest thing.

Really appreciate the info mate. Cheers. I just got the morning BJ from Ashley so I assume I have to keep doing that? I used the guide and it says she should now be asking for extra lessons at 9am but all I have is the compliment and the kiss option from 1500.
What stats are u with ashley and did you met Sophia on Sunday ?
Ok for the extra lessons go in the morning after u get ur chore from mom to the dinnigroom 9:00 click on ashley and follow the dialoge, after go a fewtimes at 15:00 in her room and do help or make petting with her if u like ......(has to be earned so first teach then .....)

Reactions: Carcalla

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I tried everything to fix the original videos on Win 8.1: no success all day.
Finally i converted them to mp4 and copied the new files over the originals. Works well.

1.) Convert all .webm files to mp4 in the \Man_of_the_house_v070b\man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\3\ folder
2.) Rename the original files to something else (04_01_01.webm.orig)
3.) Rename the new files to the original names (04_01_01.mp4 -> 04_01_01.webm)

Very good update btw. Veronica is my favourite!
Yes , this works perfectly. Thank you.

U

User_2668

I tried everything to fix the original videos on Win 8.1: no success all day.
Finally i converted them to mp4 and copied the new files over the originals. Works well.

1.) Convert all .webm files to mp4 in the \Man_of_the_house_v070b\man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\3\ folder
2.) Rename the original files to something else (04_01_01.webm.orig)
3.) Rename the new files to the original names (04_01_01.mp4 -> 04_01_01.webm)

Very good update btw. Veronica is my favourite!
still not working on my end

Reactions: peter0 and fuku888

Mordhain

Feb 15, 2018
How i find emma? after the sauna whit veronica i enter in message room , and she not there...
This was answered a few pages back, but I'll answer to make it easier. You won't find her there until after a conversation takes place at dinner where Claire says that Emma has moved into town and has found a new job.

Edit: Once that conversation takes place, you should be able to find her there.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes