tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so we've banged ashley and veronica now, so is it mom's turn finally? or will it be a 3 way with mom and emma? haha a giant tit battle for the cock!

Reactions: Faerin
Oct 2, 2017
so we've banged ashley and veronica now, so is it mom's turn finally? or will it be a 3 way with mom and emma? haha a giant tit battle for the cock!
I mean, given the phone conversation between Mom and Emma... I would say that second one is not necessarily unlikely... kind of up there with like Mom and Veronica ganging up on the MC given V's participation in the tanning session on the roof.

Reactions: Faerin

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
So this is the 3rd time that I try and play this game and I just can't get a feel for it. What exactly do people like in this game because it's definitely not the renders or the way the characters look, genuine question.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The cheats are under the secret agent looking guy with the hat. If you click it you'll see lots of different things to click on.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi chaps,

I have been using the guide but still getting a little stuck. With the mother route I have done the weekend yoga and even got all my strength up, but when I visit her the next morning even with modded lust or whatever it is, the next scene won't activate. She's seen the son's cock in the night and done both pretend and confront her, but have no idea how to further progress with her.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Cheers.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys i cant progress with veronica the cap scene
i mean i got the handjob but i cant progress any further
it says in the walkthtough (00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with Amy - (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and promise (don’t talk)

but i cant get to that what should i do?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes