myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Noticed this minor error also using the newest fixed version my player was had the name mike after having to download that codex crap now the MC's name is NEO and everytime I close the game and start it back up I have to switch it from French to English. The aunts name is still ??? when talking to her and when people are talking about her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bagger288

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@

Noticed this minor error also using the newest fixed version my player was had the name mike after having to download that codex crap now the MC's name is NEO and everytime I close the game and start it back up I have to switch it from French to English.

Empty your savegame folder and copy and paste the one from the previous update

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thanx for the update @Faerin.. I like the hints under each characters names! The animations are good for the first attempt but they need to be smoother, I'm sure that will come along with more and more getting added. :biggrin: All the add-ons that you've done have improved the game. I didn't run into any bugs from the 0.7.0b Extra, I'm not the type thats going to get anal-retentive over misspellings or grammar! :cool:

Reactions: Faerin

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If you can access massage room but can't see Emma, save and close the game. Restart, load save and enter massage room again.
After that she was available for me.
Yep, you were right, it worked, thanks again

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018

the screen stopped
i clicked screen and +,- icon but it does not move:FeelsBadMan:
(what is +,- icon?)
is it bug? or don't i know how to go minigame?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Actually I just had to delete out the 2 save files that came with the Man of the house v0.7.0b (extra).rar file once those were deleted it went back to being in English when the game was started and it stayed that away even after closing the game and bring it back up. Also NEO and Mike are dead and gone and my players name is back again. The aunt is still listed as ??? though.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
If anyone else is wondering why they cannot follow simple guidance and get the sauna scenes, after looking through the thread it could be a simple solution
I may have been the only person to put myself in that position, but I thought I would share that snafu, just in case.

Still trying to figure out why auntie hasn't show up for me. Had the dinner convo, and have been around the gym for sometime. Will try awhile longer.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes