Noname1245

Dec 28, 2017
Hi there!

I'm having a little problem with Veronica. I have punished her with no panties, then I go to the upstairs of the club, talked to her but couldn't pick the 'Move your hands between her legs' option. My stats with her are 1 at punishment and 5 stars... Need some help, can't figure what else I must do.

R

RWaites

Is there any way to use the saves from 0.6.2 version of the game to this version? How to do it?
just copy and paste your saves from your old savegame folder to the new one
Hi there!

I'm having a little problem with Veronica. I have punished her with no panties, then I go to the upstairs of the club, talked to her but couldn't pick the 'Move your hands between her legs' option. My stats with her are 1 at punishment and 5 stars... Need some help, can't figure what else I must do.
Are the MC's stats high enough showing :cool: for sleep / hunger / hygiene / mood Screenshot (26).png if not you can max them with the cheat menu

D

Deleted member 316058

is there specific time to ask her out? everytime I ask it just says "this is not hte right time" ?

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
Here just open with notepad and change MC's name 4th line

After beating the bully
go to the Sauna and meet Veronica
go have a shower and take the out of order sign from the vending machine
go home and eat 18:00. listen to Mom's conversation
Next day
Go to Gym for 15:00, go to Sauna and put out of order sign on sauna door (click on it in your backpack then click on arrow) enjoy Veronica, then go to Massage room (next door up)
I tried that BUT for some reason the fat crazy chick still appears

R

RWaites

Yes, it says.....(That's a great idea) Do you have to ignore the asshole the first time
This is what worked for me I did it
After beating the bully
go to the Sauna and meet Veronica
go have a shower and take the out of order sign from the vending machine
go home and eat 18:00. listen to Mom's conversation
Next day
Go to Gym for 15:00, go to Sauna and put out of order sign on sauna door (click on it in your backpack then click on arrow) enjoy Veronica, then go to Massage room (next door up)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, could you write instructions how MoTH will work in Linux/Mac? Step-by-step with all possible builds and so on... If there isn't already somewhere.
I actually did for Mac, . But there are other ways to run it. He's already got it running, so I need to know what method he's using to figure out how to get corefonts installed.

lucas1996

Jan 5, 2018
hey guys i need help, after i catch a cab with veronica the next day the hint will say something about her getting jealous if she sees me talking to Amy but nothing happens when i talk to her at neon or it just repeats the cab scene

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes