Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You know at this rate you cooking dinner, why not invite Faerin for some dinner too?XD Anyway what are you looking forward to the most in the next release of the game?:D
First of all. If you were thinking of making me jealous :evilsmile:, fine, you did, but Faerin is a nice guy and I do not mind inviting Him :), and in the new version the Veronica's time is coming, You want anything better than this.;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
First of all. If you were thinking of making me jealous :evilsmile:, fine, you did, but Faerin is a nice guy and I do not mind inviting Him :), and in the new version the Veronica's time is coming, You want anything better than this.;)
Haha maybe you should ask him about it first before you invite him out of the blue.;)

Now i don't know what to do.. i was thinking about trying the game tomorrow. But maybe i should wait until next release, but then i would have to wait until like monday to try the game.. hmm! decisions decisions..:pensive:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Haha maybe you should ask him about it first before you invite him out of the blue.;)

Now i don't know what to do.. i was thinking about trying the game tomorrow. But maybe i should wait until next release, but then i would have to wait until like monday to try the game.. hmm! decisions decisions..:pensive:
Now is the time that We can do all the "Good Things" :eek:penedeyewink: with her, you think in lose, I don't believe it :rolleyes:. Let all decisions for another time and ENJOY!!!;););)

Reactions: jackkane

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
grrr stupid humans and their dumb rules/laws:FeelsBadMan::'(
Some people did some rules for some fools follow and like, but fortunately the most doesn't follow and doesn't like it, only fulfills what it can not avoid. Brunno Sogni: journalist.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
WHAT??? no WAY!!!! the dev isn't doing anything anymore??? damn... he must be fapping to his own product! hehehehehehehe
Wow! My Friend, I'm happy seeing you here among us :), and doing some noise, it's really great. I like it very much. ;):)

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes