Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well that depends on the philanthropist and it usually takes them to post it 12-13 hrs or a day later.
Many times in respect for Faerin that is always here, and in this way those that think in post the link here wait a little, for him send first for his patrons. And You know, Faerin is a great Guy. ;):):)

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version to give it a try and then u guys say there is another update coming this friday, should I wait until friday to play it?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version to give it a try and then u guys say there is another update coming this friday, should I wait until friday to play it?
My friend You have two good options, if You want see what happen till now You can play, if you can play full version and wait a little more is good too, but in the two option You are Welcome among us, good Luck ;):).

Reactions: BrokenAJ

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
My friend You have two good options, if You want see what happen till now You can play, if you can play full version and wait a little more is good too, but in the two option You are Welcome among us, good Luck ;):).
Thank u man and I want to thank lucius logan for translating this game to brazilian portuguese MUITO OBRIGADO

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes