jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I Think that is a cool idea, and has a solid base like the Dating platform, It could be expanded to the other caracters as well, once we progress the storyline with Claire, and since she shares almost everything with auntie, and Auntie don't has a own content (I assume) it could be widened, Like claire and emma catching up drinking MC joins, and well it gets hot, here we could implement some sibling rivalrie as introduccion to the accion

regarding @Brian1949 Post, also something similar with Amy and Veronica here we have some daring options,
lIke it starts at neon and they continue at Amy's site here we could rise the stakes a bit with some roleplay games,
Altering who is playing the leading role, Amy or MC (Vernoica since she is submisive has to be slave or master slave if Amy is the Domina)
Honestly, not everyone is into threeway action, while I don't mind it once. I don't think it should be done with every female in the game either. We don't need another Sister,Sister,Sister, were the entire 9 chapters is nothing but girl on girl action with no MC involvement. That particular one was OK only for one set, the rest was overkill.
We don't need to bog down this game with threeway with every female too. Ashley and Sofia make sense for threeway action. Mom I don't want to share obviously, and Veronica it wouldn't fit so much, as the story is now. If you forget she tells the MC she doesn't want to stop their game, in the sauna. She also wants him to be her master, not have multiple masters, and her character outside of the MC relationship is VERY different. As told by Amy herself, in that she knows Veronica to be a hard ass, don't take shit from no one, person.
I kind of want to be able to tell Amy, that you inquired in a round about way, posed a similar scenario to Veronioca, that it would definitly ruin their friendship, and of course tell Veronica the same for Amy.
This could still open up a same type of scene, where you blindfold and tie up both. To allow private time for the both and under your supervision of course.
Sorry for the long post.................Peace!!

Feb 4, 2018
Please Help me
I cant buy oil in sex shop so i talk with amy but she just said sorry dont tell any thing she want :<
How i can take oil and mess with mom TT

And With vernonica
(00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with Amy
i do it but it like after ativite (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and (Have Fun) (20 Love

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Please Help me
I cant buy oil in sex shop so i talk with amy but she just said sorry dont tell any thing she want :<
How i can take oil and mess with mom TT
After she tells you she can't sell you the oil, open up your backpack and click on Veronica's panties, then click on Amy, at the end of the scene there, you'll have the oil...................Peace!!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Honestly, not everyone is into threeway action, while I don't mind it once. I don't think it should be done with every female in the game either. We don't need another Sister,Sister,Sister, were the entire 9 chapters is nothing but girl on girl action with no MC involvement. That particular one was OK only for one set, the rest was overkill.
We don't need to bog down this game with threeway with every female too. Ashley and Sofia make sense for threeway action. Mom I don't want to share obviously, and Veronica it wouldn't fit so much, as the story is now. If you forget she tells the MC she doesn't want to stop their game, in the sauna. She also wants him to be her master, not have multiple masters, and her character outside of the MC relationship is VERY different. As told by Amy herself, in that she knows Veronica to be a hard ass, don't take shit from no one person.
I kind of want to be able to tell Amy, that you inquired in a round about way, posed a similar scenario to Veronioca, that it would definitly ruin their friendship, and of course tell Veronica the same for Amy.
This could still open up a same type of scene, where you blindfold and tie up both. To allow private time for the both and under your supervision of course.
Sorry for the long post.................Peace!!
Yes that with the overkill u shurely have a point, on the other hand, the game is on a harem path, after a short time of thinking if i post, I came to the conclusion that that would be a quite practical and Handy way to spice up the game atendig the different fetishes which are apearing on the run, like the roleplay thing and it would be a solution to add some acction, quick, but at some point there has to be a whitening at least inside the Family, the corruption path's of the side caracters are still open, was just an idea, and we could bring in Sophia, Auntie, and Amy without working a single path for each one of them, opening up the option, for a hardcore path, the romatic path is open already with the dating events, I'm atracted by orgy's and also have no problem with threesomes, and some other stuff,rolplay im not so in the Domination thing, ok i respect that someone else could not share these interests.
so.....peace......bro

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Yes that with the overkill u shurely have a point, on the other hand, the game is on a harem path, after a short time of thinking if i post, I came to the conclusion that that would be a quite practical and Handy way to spice up the game atendig the different fetishes which are apearing on the run, like the roleplay thing and it would be a solution to add some acction, quick, but at some point there has to be a whitening at least inside the Family, the corruption path's of the side caracters are still open, was just an idea, and we could bring in Sophia, Auntie, and Amy without working a single path for each one of them, opening up the option, for a hardcore path, the romatic path is open already with the dating events, I'm atracted by orgy's and also have no problem with threesomes, and some other stuff,rolplay im not so in the Domination thing, ok i respect that someone else could not share these interests.
so.....peace......bro
I agree with you on the harem, where traditionally you would have to have that sort of thing happen. But think outside the box for a moment, with family member it won't be that big of a deal. They already love each other, to not kill each other for sharing, not necessarily at the same time though. Also old style harem meant they all share same quarters or a single sex room. I'm talking modern doesn't have to go that way, Auntie can still live at home, as well as Sofia, Amy, and any other that is introduced. That solves the problem of anger and close proximity fighting over the one common denominator, the MC.

That being said, you don't need to do all threeway or orgy action, just to get a harem. We can still achieve it and not have to throw in every conceivable fetish if we don't want it......Your still awesome Brother......Peace!!

naggath

Mar 27, 2018
Since Carlos is looking for ideas...
Claire is working late at Cydroid Technologies, because there is that important project which has to be finished. Colleagues have already left the office. She really can't concentrate on the work because she is thinking of that day MC had to hide under her desk. On top of that public transports and taxi drivers are on strike these days. So she has to ask MC to get her home with Veronica's car. MC arrives and Claire is already horny like hell. On their way down the elevator got stucked. The technical support on intercom it will take a while before rescue can arrive. It is stupid hot in that elevator. So they need to help each other to reach the hatch to get in some fresh air. Their bodys are getting very close to each other and in the end they failed miserably to open the hatch. Ofc MC gets a boner by peeking Claire and her rip off clothes. Claire notices and can't take her view away from that bulge in MC's pants. After a while of inner conflict she unzip MC's pants and lead his boner to her private parts...

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I agree with you on the harem, where traditionally you would have to have that sort of thing happen. But think outside the box for a moment, with family member it won't be that big of a deal. They already love each other, to not kill each other for sharing, not necessarily at the same time though. Also old style harem meant they all share same quarters or a single sex room. I'm talking modern doesn't have to go that way, Auntie can still live at home, as well as Sofia, Amy, and any other that is introduced. That solves the problem of anger and close proximity fighting over the one common denominator, the MC.

That being said, you don't need to do all threeway or orgy action, just to get a harem. We can still achieve it and not have to throw in every conceivable fetish if we don't want it......Your still awesome Brother......Peace!!
Ok it was a shit idea, forget it ! peace

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
As much as threesomes are a good idea, but @jaydem is right: fighting over MC wouldn't make sense in a family sort of view. Tbh, I would prefer if the family members didn't find out, unless the MC wanted to, maybe like the Kira-Simone scene in Incestral Awakening. I think maybe having Claire find out about Ashley could end up two ways: MC has to either leave and live with (aunt?, amy?) but still fucking the other two sisters while he does that Dr. email with Claire to get her happy again, or if Claire has a high corruption, she watches and confronts, but doesn't join in till a confrontation scene? Maybe Amy Veronica could work, but I don't think Amy likes MC as much as she asks, she just wants Veronica

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Claire is working late at Cydroid Technologies, because there is that important project which has to be finished. Colleagues have already left the office. She really can't concentrate on the work because she is thinking of that day MC had to hide under her desk. On top of that public transports and taxi drivers are on strike these days. So she has to ask MC to get her home with Veronica's car. MC arrives and Claire is already horny like hell. On their way down the elevator got stucked. The technical support on intercom it will take a while before rescue can arrive. It is stupid hot in that elevator. So they need to help each other to reach the hatch to get in some fresh air. Their bodys are getting very close to each other and in the end they failed miserably to open the hatch. Ofc MC gets a boner by peeking Claire and her rip off clothes. Claire notices and can't take her view away from that bulge in MC's pants. After a while of inner conflict she unzip MC's pants and lead his boner to her private parts...
I liked where this was going Brother, you should finish it. Something like........Even though they entered a state of total bliss, pumping and sweating. They failed to notice the elevator moving, and when the door starts to slide open, the MC blows the biggest load of his life inside her....As she opens her eyes, she sees her rival standing outside, with her jaw dropped wide open. They both get dressed and Clair kisses her rival on the cheek, smiling as they both leaves.....Sounds OK to me...........Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Ok it was a shit idea, forget it ! peace
@Jaguarundi
Trust me Brother your was not a shit idea, by any stretch of the word. There is no bad idea's, only happy little intentions.....I was just throwing out an alternative option really.....not trying to derail your thoughts, I do apologize if it came out as such Brother.........Your still awesome to me Brother................Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
so.....peace......bro
Brother I understand your point of view, and respect, but in this game @Faerin has already promised not to do much things, since the beginning of the game, and has been fulfilling his word with everyone, so I know that if you change the style of the game now it will not be the best option, we must continue with what is already right. ...Peace...Brother ;););).

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
quick question, so the extend version is it only available if u donate? or the game that we dowload here is the latest version to come out? thank you

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
We don't tend to stick stuff on here if its not the full version, or new version
oh sorry, i wasnt implying you did. its just i finished the game just now and was wandering if all the scenes that said "in a near future" required me to donate. thanks for clearing that up :)

Is the same Brother, with no changes :):):)
If u dont mind me asking, do you now if new content will be added to the game? im new to this site and this game just made my favoritve list. Thanks in advance

Reactions: jaydem

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
oh sorry, i wasnt implying you did. its just i finished the game just now and was wandering if all the scenes that said "in a near future" required me to donate. thanks for clearing that up :)
nah i hate those games too but this one's different, the dev actually talks to us here and puts some stuff in the game for us too, just wait for @Carlo S and his pidgeon x'Dx'Dx'D

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
If u dont mind me asking, do you now if new content will be added to the game? im new to this site and this game just made my favoritve list. Thanks in advance
The dev always adds new content every month, which we should be getting a new update....Friday I think. some times though you may get a little, as it may be devoted to bug fixes ect. ect. Well, welcome @joanne122 It's a pleasure to meet you my friend..................Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes