AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
finally finished getting all available scenes/images, i gotta say the sauna animation with Veronica was good, just the first 1 looked like she was just grinding on him, not actually penetrated like the dialogue says :p

also i hope we can see some... penetrative plot for Clair soon too :p

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
finally finished getting all available scenes/images, i gotta say the sauna animation with Veronica was good, just the first 1 looked like she was just grinding on him, not actually penetrated like the dialogue says :p

also i hope we can see some... penetrative plot for Clair soon too :p
Happy as hell, those scenes played for you Brother. I agree with you whole heartedly about the Clair scenario. It makes me giddy as a school girl, to think this next one may be the one ....Yay!..........Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I and My Brother The Pigeon Nova Imagem 1.png :cool::cool::cool:. We are very happy with all the suggestions received, this game is really one of the best, and here there is no more Dev or player, here are Friends, or better, Brothers helping each other, @Faerin and Brothers, thanks a lot, and for those who are coming now, welcome to the "Brotherhood Club" ;););) And Friday comes the new version :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Happy as hell, those scenes played for you Brother. I agree with you whole heartedly about the Clair scenario. It makes me giddy as a school girl, to think this next one may be the one ....Yay!..........Peace!!
it sounds like you didn't get the animations to work? if not then do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also if Clair doesn't get some proper loving in the next update, i might cry lol

but still now i have to find something else to play while i wait for the friday update on this (and for the update meant to be coming to DoD today)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I and My Brother The Pigeon View attachment 82106 :cool::cool::cool:. We are very happy with all the suggestions received, this game is really one of the best, and here there is no more Dev or player, here are Friends, or better, Brothers helping each other, @Faerin and Brothers, thanks a lot, and for those who are coming now, welcome to the "Brotherhood Club" ;););) And Friday comes the new version :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah!!!! I've been waiting, for what seems like.......!!Forever!!.............Right now I've almost got me the shakes. Don't worry though, calming it down with dancing around my room...Wooo Hooo!!!.........Peace!!

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah!!!! I've been waiting, for what seems like.......!!Forever!!.............Right now I've almost got me the shakes. Don't worry though, calming it down with dancing around my room...Wooo Hooo!!!.........Peace!!
i might also get up and dance... if i wasn't so lazy... so i'll just sit and wave my hands in the air ^_^

mite69

Mar 7, 2018
Hello... I´m having an issue with the game. I can't see any picture sent by messages. I can see it in the phone, but when i click it to zoom, the picture don't apear in the full screen. The only thing that appears is the 'X' for exit.
Can you help with that?
Thanks.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello... I´m having an issue with the game. I can't see any picture sent by messages. I can see it in the phone, but when i click it to zoom, the picture don't apear in the full screen. The only thing that appears is the 'X' for exit.
Can you help with that?
Thanks.
I don't know if this solutions will help You, I wait Yes, if not, Friday comes new version, and can solve it ---
Faerin solutions: Here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- - Changing the graphics quality, solved for some players, fantastic, good, beautiful and more - And reloading the game, sometimes solves it - Changing the Save

mite69

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks to both for quick reply.
I tried everything you said but it's still not working. But it's ok, because i found out that i can see those pictures by the gallery of the phone.
Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And now it's my turn, to make a surprise for all the Brothers, something that many ask for, I'm doing now, and I didn't do it for lack of time, when everything is ready I'll post here ;););) Well, Brothers see everyone Tomorrow :):):)
anyone know how to change name in this game??? pls
This like is because I liked Your name, Welcome and can hunt some milfs here too, let only Claire and my Aunt for me ;););) this Friday comes good surprises, wait and see :):):)

Reactions: LeRescator

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
If you get to the point where Claire is no longer angry at you when you spy on her is it impossible to complete Veronica's quest line?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
If you get to the point where Claire is no longer angry at you when you spy on her is it impossible to complete Veronica's quest line?
No, actually is part of veronicas quest, as well, look at the phone hint's and the times usually the events happen, like if Veronica goes out at 22:00 to get a shower probably she will caught u spying when she comes back, ;)
and the fun get's on.

Reactions: Carlo S

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
No, actually is part of veronicas quest, as well, look at the phone hint's and the times usually the events happen, like if Veronica goes out at 22:00 to get a shower probably she will caught u spying when she comes back, ;)
and the fun get's on.
I've tried every combination of events I can think of from 20:00 to 23:00 but I can't seem to trigger that event. I'm going to need specific directions. It's probably worth mentioning I can't actually spy on Claire, when I try to do so I just get the handjob scene.

JMCf95

Jan 5, 2018
I'm stuck with Claire where her door is ajar and you can go on her laptop to read her diary, I've read all the diary entries multiple times and it won't move on from there. How do i get past this?

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I'm stuck with Claire where her door is ajar and you can go on her laptop to read her diary, I've read all the diary entries multiple times and it won't move on from there. How do i get past this?
You need to choose three specific diary entries in the correct order. I'm not sure but I think it was Growing Up, Conflicted, and then Therapy?

Mordhain

Feb 15, 2018
I've tried every combination of events I can think of from 20:00 to 23:00 but I can't seem to trigger that event. I'm going to need specific directions. It's probably worth mentioning I can't actually spy on Claire, when I try to do so I just get the handjob scene.
It should happen at 2200, but it doesn't always happen right away. I think it took me almost a week of checking every night before it finally triggered. Just keep trying every night at 2200 until it does. One thing that might work is to go there at 2200 but when you get the option to go in or ignore, choose to ignore. That might work to trigger "getting caught peeking". No guarantees though.

You need to choose three specific diary entries in the correct order. I'm not sure but I think it was Growing Up, Conflicted, and then Therapy?
That sounds like the right order. You could try checking in the walkthrough though. It can be a little hard to understand at times, but it has the sequence listed to get things to advance.

Reactions: Carlo S and Dqslime
4.20 star(s) 256 Votes