Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Wooow! Thanks a lot @Faerin for share this beauty with Us - Veronica Wooooooow!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 82364 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Sweet baby Jesus !!! Faerin found the perfect bathing suit for her :heartcoveredeyes:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Carlo S and @Faerin
Damn Brothers, you trying to kill me....Lol!! Fine piece of ass there..:heartcoveredeyes:

I can almost see an animation scene of her now, walking up from the water. Those beautiful hips, having a sexy sway, and that come hither look she throws at you. Then saying something like...."Do you see something you like master"? MMMMMmmmmm Time to take her quickly to an excluded spot, and try real hard not to be a "minute man".......................Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sweet baby Jesus !!! Faerin found the perfect bathing suit for her :heartcoveredeyes:
She is so hot that I even forgot my milfs :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hahaha, doubt anything could do that Carlo:) Yeah Veronica looks definitely hot in that bathing suit, thanks Faerin. Scene that Jaydem conjures up reminds me of that scene in one of earliest James Bond movies when Ursula Andress came walking out of the sea:) Still iconic after all these years.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
hahaha, doubt anything could do that Carlo:) Yeah Veronica looks definitely hot in that bathing suit, thanks Faerin. Scene that Jaydem conjures up reminds me of that scene in one of earliest James Bond movies when Ursula Andress came walking out of the sea:) Still iconic after all these years.
I hear you Brother, on all counts...Shit if you go to Man of the House wishlist forum here....You'll find I'm conjuring up a lot of crap.....Lol!!.....................Peace!!

Reactions: DA22
Feb 4, 2018
If it's the scene that I think it is, first when you get to the club, talk to Amy. then enter with her and let her buy you a beer, after she'll go back to work. Veronica will then approach as usual and kiss you telling you to wait for her at 4:30, in the cab the scene you want will then play out.....Hope that helps Brother...............Peace!!
But the scene in the cab i played many times

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i cant get on event With vernonica
this event alwasy repit
(00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with Amy
i do it but it like after ativite (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and (Have Fun) (20 Love)
i have 30 heart but cant get on to - (00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with Amy - (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and promise (don’t talk) this event
HELP ME
TKS
Its talk to Veronica after you talk to Amy.

JB90

Mar 18, 2018
If we don't get a scene like that in the game, I'll be mildly disappointed:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: User #19006

naggath

Mar 27, 2018
Claire is working late at Cydroid Technologies, because there is that important project which has to be finished. Colleagues have already left the office. She really can't concentrate on the work because she is thinking of that day MC had to hide under her desk. On top of that public transports and taxi drivers are on strike these days. So she has to ask MC to get her home with Veronica's car. MC arrives and Claire is already horny like hell. On their way down the elevator got stucked. The technical support on intercom it will take a while before rescue can arrive. It is stupid hot in that elevator. So they need to help each other to reach the hatch to get in some fresh air. Their bodys are getting very close to each other and in the end they failed miserably to open the hatch. Ofc MC gets a boner by peeking Claire and her rip off clothes. Claire notices and can't take her view away from that bulge in MC's pants. After a while of inner conflict she unzip MC's pants and lead his boner to her private parts...
I liked where this was going Brother, you should finish it. ...
Claire rubs MC's boner at her private part. She leans back to the elevator wall while both are still standing. She raises a leg so MC can slip in. She holds MC's body and pushes him forward into her . After a while she can't hold it any longer and pushes MC down the floor. She starts riding him and controls the pace. Ofc she is wearing her high heels all the time. Claire is riding off all her frustration. She tells MC to grab her tits. They both come together. After they are done she is absolutely shocked about herself and how it could come to this. They don't say a word. Maybe Claire needs another online advise or talks about it with her sister. The elevator starts moving again. At the bottom floor the technican awaits side by side with officer Debby (because security reasons). Claire blushes furiously. Without saying a word officer Debby can see what happened here a few minutes ago. She is shocked and very aroused. She starts thinking about how to use this to corrupt Claire or MC in a future version.

Reactions: s8ds8ck and Faerin

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Claire rubs MC's boner at her private part. She leans back to the elevator wall while both are still standing. She raises a leg so MC can slip in. She holds MC's body and pushes him forward into her . After a while she can't hold it any longer and pushes MC down the floor. She starts riding him and controls the pace. Ofc she is wearing her high heels all the time. Claire is riding off all her frustration. She tells MC to grab her tits. They both come together. After they are done she is absolutely shocked about herself and how it could come to this. They don't say a word. Maybe Claire needs another online advise or talks about it with her sister. The elevator starts moving again. At the bottom floor the technican awaits side by side with officer Debby (because security reasons). Claire blushes furiously. Without saying a word officer Debby can see what happened here a few minutes ago. She is shocked and very aroused. She starts thinking about how to use this to corrupt Claire or MC in a future version.
I like it Brother, you went with officer Debbie with it....Lol...pretty good. My vote would be for corruption of MC, as I think she's been kind of making eyes at him since the start. Awesome job Brother.........Peace!!

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Wooow! Thanks a lot @Faerin for share this beauty with Us - Veronica Wooooooow!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 82364 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
She's beautiful!!!:heartcoveredeyes:
tumblr_np6omgWmjq1toqhwfo1_r2_500.gif

Reactions: Faerin

Matt Ledger

Feb 4, 2018
18.00 hrs – Dinner – Mom talk about Her sister
- 10.00 – Health Club – Massage Room MC talk with her

How should i get to this event.I visited the sauna and saw the scene,went back to house at 18;00.Claire didnt talk about aunt...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes