Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S
I'm beginning to think, your a big tease!!! God Bless you my friend. We love ya!! You Keep on doing it Brother.....Peace!!
For me there are two things, those that I really know and I can speak for sure, and those that I think I know, but I'm not sure, so I prefer to speak what I really know, so I'm not afraid of making mistakes. :p:px'D

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Wooow! Thanks a lot @Faerin for share this beauty with Us - Veronica Wooooooow!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 82364 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I think she is real...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:..WOOOOWW ..Thank you brother for share it us and @Faerin you are genius..Great work brother...:D:D:D:D:D

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
For me there are two things, those that I really know and I can speak for sure, and those that I think I know, but I'm not sure, so I prefer to speak what I really know, so I'm not afraid of making mistakes. :p:px'D
Well, you keep speaking it, Brother.
I've noticed you have over 7000 well deserved likes, my friend.
I think when you finally hit the 10,000 mark.
We should all take you to a huge lake, where we'll spend the day drinking and fishing, and telling tall tails Brother.
Then when it gets dark, we have a huge bon fire and cookout in your honor (No Pigeon...I Promise..can't cook brother..Lol!!)
Hell, if were really lucky. we'll get Clair, Veronica, Ashley, and Sofia to come and entertain us....Lol!!
Either way a big Shin-Dig, and bonding night for you Brother........................Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
how do i search the OP
It's just meant, that on the first page, where you download the game.
As for what was being asked on your add on, it's actually found right under the download, the very next writing Brother.....If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer). See: and
Hope that helps Brother.............Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
See you tomorrow, Brothers ;););) --------- Walkthrough --- Mod --- Saves ----- CGs --- Guide --- You can find here: -------- ----

Reactions: Carcalla and mite69

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Wooow! Thanks a lot @Faerin for share this beauty with Us - Veronica Wooooooow!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 82364 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
i think i'm in love :eek:

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin
Feb 4, 2018
how should i have this event
(00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with Amy - (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and promise (don’t talk)

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
how should i have this event
(00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with Amy - (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and promise (don’t talk)
Jaydem answered that question a few pages back, here:

If it's the scene that I think it is, first when you get to the club, talk to Amy. then enter with her and let her buy you a beer, after she'll go back to work. Veronica will then approach as usual and kiss you telling you to wait for her at 4:30, in the cab the scene you want will then play out.....Hope that helps Brother...............Peace!!
the walkthrough is a bit off with it's wording, it should be talk to amy and after with veronica

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
hi, I need help with veronica's story(playing 0.70b). the hint on the phone tell me to careful when spying on claire's room. I tried between 20.00-23.00 but the event never happened. what triggering this? Veronica's stat at 20(love), 30(arousal), 62(sub), 14(star).. while claire's story at her cooking on naked apron

Reactions: JJQQ

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
hi, I need help with veronica's story(playing 0.70b). the hint on the phone tell me to careful when spying on claire's room. I tried between 20.00-23.00 but the event never happened. what triggering this? Veronica's stat at 20(love), 30(arousal), 62(sub), 14(star).. while claire's story at her cooking on naked apron
for me it just happened when i chose to peek at 22:00, maybe you need higher love?

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
for me it just happened when i chose to peek at 22:00, maybe you need higher love?
ok, this must be stupid question but how to raise her love after 20? the kiss scene when visiting her bar and when come home from bar doesn't raise it anymore

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
ok, this must be stupid question but how to raise her love after 20? the kiss scene when visiting her bar and when come home from bar doesn't raise it anymore
i kept doing talk to her at 23:00 go to the club at 00:00 kiss and then go home with her at 04:30, gave her the chores everyday + reward and got the love up to 30, not sure why your's isn't going up anymore, maybe you need to do more in the Amy quest?

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
i kept doing talk to her at 23:00 go to the club at 00:00 kiss and then go home with her at 04:30, gave her the chores everyday + reward and got the love up to 30, not sure why your's isn't going up anymore, maybe you need to do more in the Amy quest?
that must be it, amy's story hasn't progressed at all since she check out veronica'ass at the bar. thanks @AclGrafix, it's very helpful

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes