jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Wooow! Thanks a lot @Faerin for share this beauty with Us - Veronica Wooooooow!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 82364 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
hmm looks like veronica ditched her make up...also for some reason she looks more pale.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
She is a perfect brunette, very sexy and extremely hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
my favorite version of veronica was the one in the sauna....since when does a sauna tan you that much? I don't know but she looked really sexy nevertheless. this is off topic but, I just discovered dragon quest xi is coming to pc as well:)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
18.00 hrs – Dinner – Mom talk about Her sister
- 10.00 – Health Club – Massage Room MC talk with her

How should i get to this event.I visited the sauna and saw the scene,went back to house at 18;00.Claire didnt talk about aunt...
MC need all the mood high, and to have all the points with Mom, and happens automatically :):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
my favorite version of veronica was the one in the sauna....since when does a sauna tan you that much? I don't know but she looked really sexy nevertheless. this is off topic but, I just discovered dragon quest xi is coming to pc as well:)
Really good news, is a great game as well, and We need the best ;););), and Veronica for me is the best too :p:p:p

Matt Ledger

Feb 4, 2018
18.00 hrs – Dinner – Mom talk about Her sister
- 10.00 – Health Club – Massage Room MC talk with her

How should i get to this event.I visited the sauna and saw the scene,went back to house at 18;00.Claire didnt talk about aunt...
Awesome....Veronica..Just blinded by the beauty....:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Good afternoon Brothers, @Carlo S, wooooooow @Faerin is spoiling us, Veronica is very beautiful, now I am all confused,do I want Veronica or Claire:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hahaha, doubt anything could do that Carlo:) Yeah Veronica looks definitely hot in that bathing suit, thanks Faerin. Scene that Jaydem conjures up reminds me of that scene in one of earliest James Bond movies when Ursula Andress came walking out of the sea:) Still iconic after all these years.
Are you right, Brother, this scene with Veronica really resembles one of the best moments in this movie, great times :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

s8ds8ck

Oct 13, 2017
Loving the pervy suggestions on here - so my contribution:

MC at the health club working out. Get a SMS from Veronica telling MC to knock on women's locker room door. MC knocks, uses out of order sign and enters. Veronica is in workout gear and walks MC to the shower where she has been spying on Amy fingering herself.

Amy turns round - shocked and (playfully) angry. She drags Veronica into the shower and rips off her clothes. She suggests to MC that Veronica must be punished and that MC should help.

Contributions to finishing the scene are welcome

Feb 4, 2018
how should i have this event
(00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with Amy - (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and promise (don’t talk

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 82364 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I'm in love :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
i bet shes going to strip and use brothers special cream for sun cream :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly, not everyone is into threeway action, while I don't mind it once. I don't think it should be done with every female in the game either. We don't need another Sister,Sister,Sister, were the entire 9 chapters is nothing but girl on girl action with no MC involvement. That particular one was OK only for one set, the rest was overkill.
We don't need to bog down this game with threeway with every female too. Ashley and Sofia make sense for threeway action. Mom I don't want to share obviously, and Veronica it wouldn't fit so much, as the story is now. If you forget she tells the MC she doesn't want to stop their game, in the sauna. She also wants him to be her master, not have multiple masters, and her character outside of the MC relationship is VERY different. As told by Amy herself, in that she knows Veronica to be a hard ass, don't take shit from no one, person.
I kind of want to be able to tell Amy, that you inquired in a round about way, posed a similar scenario to Veronioca, that it would definitly ruin their friendship, and of course tell Veronica the same for Amy.
This could still open up a same type of scene, where you blindfold and tie up both. To allow private time for the both and under your supervision of course.
Sorry for the long post.................Peace!!
Yes that with the overkill u shurely have a point, on the other hand, the game is on a harem path, after a short time of thinking if i post, I came to the conclusion that that would be a quite practical and Handy way to spice up the game atendig the different fetishes which are apearing on the run, like the roleplay thing and it would be a solution to add some acction, quick, but at some point there has to be a whitening at least inside the Family, the corruption path's of the side caracters are still open, was just an idea, and we could bring in Sophia, Auntie, and Amy without working a single path for each one of them, opening up the option, for a hardcore path, the romatic path is open already with the dating events, I'm atracted by orgy's and also have no problem with threesomes, and some other stuff,rolplay im not so in the Domination thing, ok i respect that someone else could not share these interests.
so.....peace......bro
Let's face facts here...EVERY game is pretty much a Harem game except those horrible relationship sims that only focus on one character.
What would be bad here is to have every woman sleep with every other woman or every character sleep with every other character, but the MC is pretty much destined to have sex with everyone in a game.

What makes a game good is the various varieties of sex that is possible. fucking one character, you could easily say well it's the same for all...But it is the SITUATION, the PRETEXT, SETUP and TONE of that scene that makes it really great in the end not the actual act itself. Just as a Blowjob from a hooker is a lot less hot and exciting than one from someone you shouldn't be having sex with at all!

Each female character should have one female they sexually interact with. Some characters (like Claire in this case) should probably interact with ALL of them! At least all the family members! And while Ver and Amy, Ash and Soph, Claire and Emma are likely lesbian pairs...It would be just as Hot to see Clair and/or Emma with both Ver and Ash at some point with the MC being a participant.

It's almost an imperative for those who still play this as an Incest game!

I would never expect to see Claire and Amy or Sophia...Doesn't fit her "Conflicted" personality and desire to keep this her and MC's little secret.

So I am not in favor of limiting possible actions or pairings that might happen in this game for the main characters as it would lead to soon running out of actions and tropes that the game could let us explore.

If you are not interested in fucking everyone in the game or seeing everyone else fucking as well then simply don't!

But the nature of all of these games is to have sex with all the characters you can in as many ways as you can with as many scenarios and varieties as you can get.

Why limit @Faerin creativity to create different scenarios simply because you think a harem game is something too ordinary...
They are ALL harem games, it isn't who or how many you fuck that makes the game good it is the various setups and tone of the scenes that make the game great!

And there is only so much you can do with a single character before you run out of things to do!
HJ, BJ, Fucking, Anal, Watersports. 5 activities with the only variation being positional would quickly get boring and stale.

Adding other characters adds flavor and kinkiness to the story.
And if that constitutes a Harem then so be it...Harem must be something good not something I see some people looking down on.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Having a problem with the sauna scene, after the chat with veronica when the scene starts nothing happens and i'm stuck with her just sitting there between mc's legs. Can't do anything.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Damn... fuking Hot pic , :cool: this promises...:extremelyhappy: Tkhs Faerin and CarloS xd

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes