03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I picked it up around 0.6.4, and stopped around 0.6.6. I come back a couple of releases later and there was enough to keep me happy. The size of each update can vary somewhat, but it's never inconsequential.
I must admit though, I'm getting sick of the obnoxious dudebro that keeps attacking me at night. Either he's got about 20 identical brothers or is addicted to being tased.
I started when it was quite early in development, that was one of my favourites games back then. I checked almost every update, but lately it started to kinda bored me, so i'm only checking it from time to time. Without cheats i would probably drop this game some time ago, utlil it will be completed. There is too much grind, some triggers for events are retarted and for example limited to 1 hour on specific day of the week. So playing without walkthrough and searching for events is a masochism, you can even tell by how many questions for events and progression are in this thread.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Whenever I try to load the game, I keep getting a note that reads:
"Oops - The game crashed. It would be great if you sent a copy of the report to the developer!"

Is this a Windows 10 update problem, virus, WINRAR problem or something else?

I updated WINRAR and reloaded the game 3 times. . . . Has anybody else had this problem? . . . . Is there a fix?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Whenever I try to load the game, I keep getting a note that reads:
"Oops - The game crashed. It would be great if you sent a copy of the report to the developer!"

Is this a Windows 10 update problem, virus, WINRAR problem or something else?

I updated WINRAR and reloaded the game 3 times. . . . Has anybody else had this problem? . . . . Is there a fix?
Window 10 got some serious issues with the unity 5 engine, and Msoft didn't colaborate much to fix, some of the issues could be fixed by resizeing the display some don't I suggest u warmly to go to Unity help page and get some advice from them, a few pages back i post a link with the resizing issue.

hope that helps u feel free to tell them ur issue

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
5...4...3...2...1... ;););) Tomorrow I'm back, bye, Brothers ;););) --------- Walkthrough --- Mod --- Saves ----- CGs --- Guide --- You can find here: -------- ----

Reactions: Carcalla

khumm22

Jan 24, 2018
My game keeps freezing in the sauna while jessica is giving him a blowjob, am I doing something wrong or is there an easy fix for this?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You must be kidding me.:cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes