Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):):) ------ MEGA ------ Mapping ----------- Saves -------- Achievements ---------- CGs You can find here: - ----------

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
you can't complete group yoga, and mom will tell you about gym the first time you offer help, max out strength and come back to her to start yoga scenes
The group Yoga on a Saturday is just the warm up with Momand Sis' You need to go to the roof 06:00 weekdays choose the first option once to unlock the gym, after that choose the second option
I think I'm getting slow, you two answered before me x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The pictures show up for me, like they are supposed to.
So it's not savegame related.

So that's makes it hard to troubleshoot.
For now, I would just wait for the next update and see if that fixes it.
Will do then.

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: Faerin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks i meant is there anything to do with it in this update?
Yes you can do it this update at the beach for Ashley and mom will ask MC to get V to go to the beach when it happens for mom.
She only did it the first time because the 2nd Sunday nothing else happens.
Anyone know what the black dildo is for?
Amy loves that thing.

unlimited

Apr 30, 2017
started a new game , went to sunday 9am claire asks if i will be joining them for breakfast i say sure
i sit down ask where veronica is, they say shes ill in bed , claire says go enjoy weekend and she will clean up
how do i get to the beach ! its the only thing i havnt done

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
started a new game , went to sunday 9am claire asks if i will be joining them for breakfast i say sure
i sit down ask where veronica is, they say shes ill in bed , claire says go enjoy weekend and she will clean up
how do i get to the beach ! its the only thing i havnt done
To go to the beach you only to build up your state to a happy face, and it's only on sundays after breakfast with Mom and Ashley, no other way to get to it.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes