MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
So i have two things: first how do you unlock the theater to continue ashley's line and second how do you continue claire's via the yoga, i have her arousal up to 30 but when i ask to join the yoga she says to go on saturdays which i have done. any advice?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So i have two things: first how do you unlock the theater to continue ashley's line and second how do you continue claire's via the yoga, i have her arousal up to 30 but when i ask to join the yoga she says to go on saturdays which i have done. any advice?
For claire's yoga choose the second option, not the one with the smiley face. also make sure you work out at the gym first.
For ashley, it's automatic once you've built up 5 star points with her, all you need to do is on saturday between 19:00-19:59 bring up the mobile phone click the message button (green), click on ashley's contact and at the bottom click "type a message". hint: make sure to buy teddy bears from the supermarket.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone have a 7.1 walkthrough. it hasn't been updated since 6.9 . also for some reason i can't get the sex scene with ashley after the date because its saying i don't have enough stars to put my hand on her leg. and i don't know how to progress her further. she should already be progressed as far as i can besides the date. but its saying i'm missing like 4 stars to do it. for ashleys hint it says "when it comes to fashion its all about the right choices" but i have no idea what that means because i can't buy anymore clothers at the mall.
When I got my system upgraded the first thing I tried to do was get Palemoon {forked off from Firefox without all the bullshit} Edge wouldn't let me download a damn thing. I had to use IE to get Palemoon to download? Personally if I could I would rid Edge out of my system all together, but I figure its entangled with the OS's functions. SO its not even worth looking at trying!

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):) ----------- MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- New Mapping ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Achievements, pics, videos and scenes, You'll find what you miss in the game --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: - ...
The "new" mapping file hasn't changed compared to the previous one (so there is no "aunt", it remains "Emma")

Axlerod

Jul 15, 2017
Edit: Never mind, I've "fixed" it

yo for some reason any scene with the mother is not working (i haven't really tested it with othrr characters yet, will try and see what happens). Either her portrait is not there (e.g. when doing naked yoga, the beginning conversation is me talking to myself on the rooftop - although oddly i see her before hand in her naked pose), or it is just a completely black screen with the usual overlay on it.

I am working off a save file from 0.6.8 i believe. I'm on a different computer right now so i cant remember exactly which game version, sorry.

Unfortunately uploading straight to f95 is not working - . These images are all taken from the naked yoga event, and the black screen occur once the actual yoga minigame type thing starts.

Edit: I went ahead and downloaded carlos' 0.6.9 save game and tested the yoga event with that - it worked. I'll just use that save then, sorry to bother with this.

BIG OL' EDIT: @Faerin I've discovered a bug, because i couldn't let my issue rest despite the new save working. If you do not have the fade between NPC images enabled, the yoga event does not work. No idea what else it affects, you're the dev so i'll leave it to you.

Last edited:

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
There anyone knows how to play renpy in windows..plz share me...

error like this.....i
You are aware that this game is not a RenPy game right? It's a Unity game. Ah wait, I see you are posting in the wrong game thread... not sure what is causing your issue but you should post it in the thread for Fertile and Mating instead and see if some one can help.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The "new" mapping file hasn't changed compared to the previous one (so there is no "aunt", it remains "Emma")
Those who already have the new mapping, don't need to change, but who had the previous, didn't appear the name, was thus (???), without name, neither Aunt nor Emma :confused:

Reactions: Carcalla

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
An updated Walkthrough for 7.1 was posted in comment , any chance of getting the front page updated? It still downloads the 6.8 version.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes