User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks for share the pic ;););) ----- Hey! Dr. Matthews. look what Mom is looking for, and She found :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 85341 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Is good to have an "Crafty" mom isn't it ?? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
She found it quickly, and liked, Wooooow! thanks Dr. Matthews :p:p:p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:XDXDXD

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i thought this version of dr. Matthews we were going to sample that sweet mature pussy and by sample i mean it be wincest time as in penetration :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
I would like this to happen a little later, because before, the MC has a lot what to do with He :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I would like this to happen a little later, because before, the MC has a lot what to do with He :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
well with suspicion and jealous meter being out i think its a good time because well i think later scenes are going to involved alot of threesome scenes of many kinds as well as possible of different fetishes like mother dominating the sisters or something :D

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
@Faerin: Thanks for share the pic ;););) ----- Hey! Dr. Matthews. look what Mom is looking for, and She found :p:p:p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 85341 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
MC getting a handy from the landlord lady while fantasizing about his incredibly hot young roommate..yeah seems about right to me :happyblush
As always thanks for the preview Faerin and thanks for spreading the love Carlo S :firstimekiss:

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
lol, making that look too obvious.... Look folks there is nothing to do or see here! x'D:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss:

curry222

Apr 5, 2018
I need your help.
at first, sorry about my bad english.

Since playing the version 7.1 the fucking scene after cinema, the blow job scene in sauna and the fucking scene after yoga allways crash down. The scenes stop an I can nothing do to go on. Have I to use the scala plus-minus on the right side?

Zero919

May 2, 2017

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hell, Yeah!! What you aren't showing is the next scene, where MC stands up and covers Clair's head with the pillow, so she can inspect her job....Lol!!!.....................Peace!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well that is quite the nice setup for some more kinky situations later. Thanks for the lovely pic. :)

Edit: Though it is more @jaydem 's task to come up with new situations, but is Ashley's sexual development not at least as important as MC's? Now how better for Ashley to develop then to be shown by her Mother and to train onn her brother from a good Mom's POV. :evilsmile:

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I need your help.
at first, sorry about my bad english.

Since playing the version 7.1 the fucking scene after cinema, the blow job scene in sauna and the fucking scene after yoga allways crash down. The scenes stop an I can nothing do to go on. Have I to use the scala plus-minus on the right side?
Try some of this solutions, I wait it help You

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
I tell people if they're having problems to move the games folder onto desktop, then try playing it, some think it sounds stupid but it works most of the time.

NOt sure if this will help, but I have a folder on desktop GAMES, inside that folder I (obviously) put all my games into, each game has it own folder with the games Title. This keeps games from conflicting with each other, but for some reason that doesn't work out with a few games, until I move the Titled game folder onto desktop!

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well that is quite the nice setup for some more kinky situations later. Thanks for the lovely pic. :)

Edit: Though it is more @jaydem 's task to come up with new situations, but is Ashley's sexual development not at least as important as MC's? Now how better for Ashley to develop then to be shown by her Mother and to train onn her brother from a good Mom's POV. :evilsmile:
Fuck! forgot about Ashley being there......Well, better build both "OH CRAP" bars to the max, and grab the second pillow, and wink with a come hither smile to Ashley......gaining the Achievement....."Double The Pleasure, Double The fun"............Lol!!....................Peace!!

If that's too risky for you, then better grab Veronica's blind fold too....Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes