a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any idea of a game like this game :heartcoveredeyes: ? I mean with a bit of gameplay and not just a story with dialogue choices ?

Thanks for help :D
Here is my list of games I play but each one is different in game play and so on.

Maybe one or more will be to your liken.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Best of the best. Not only are they helpful and respectful, they're patient with the often-repeated questions, which is something I haven't found anywhere else on f95zone.
Now i feel slightly offended :p
When I joined the Forum, I tried to gather people, the first attempt was not very good, because the game had things that I did not like, and I knew that nobody could do anything alone, I came to this game and asked @Faerin about what was the genre of this game, and here I always say "We", Yes! We made this thread a place of Friends, because when people come together because of something really good, this is the result. A great game with everyone helping and being Brothers :cool:;):):heartcoveredeyes:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
When he smiles he kind of reminds me of The Joker (minus the face paint).
Lol! Yeah, I get that....Lol!!
If you oiled and slicked back his hair, put on the mirrored sunglasses, he could probably pass off as Eric Estrada from C.H.I.P's series.....Lol!! Just needs a sweet motorcycle then...........Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
How do you get Veronica to talk about Amy, the achievement between the cab ride and the backseat hj?
When you go to the club, First speak to Amy. She will invite you in, and offer to buy you a beer. After she goes back to work, Veronica will approach you as usual. She will kiss you and tell you to wait till 4:30. Once you get in the cab at that time the scene will play out. You have to speak to Amy first, and have her buy you a beer.

Hope that helps Brother................Peace!!

Reactions: Carcalla

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
How to get reward veronica in the park to succes
If I understand right, You have to progress to where you have to get caught by Veronica in hallway, trying to peek in on Clair. To prove her loyalty she will tell Clair at the next dinner time, that they need to tan on roof. If you go through that scene on Saturday, then an option will open up on the weekday to reward her for her loyalty, at the time you would normally give chores or reward/punish. If you reward her for her loyalty, the next scene should be the one you want....Hope that helps Brother................Peace!!

Gooseman117

Mar 11, 2018
When you go to the club, First speak to Amy. She will invite you in, and offer to buy you a beer. After she goes back to work, Veronica will approach you as usual. She will kiss you and tell you to wait till 4:30. Once you get in the cab at that time the scene will play out. You have to speak to Amy first, and have her buy you a beer.

Hope that helps Brother................Peace!!
The walkthrough says to talk to Veronica then Amy. I tried both variations and the same, she never talks about Amy.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The walkthrough says to talk to Veronica then Amy. I tried both variations and the same, she never talks about Amy.
To get that you have to talk to Amy first, it causes a jealousy of sorts to happen with Veronica.
Right now it seems as though you need to get a few more points in either love with Veronica or Amy, my guess would be Veronica.......................Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes