Apr 6, 2018
Veronica Achievement 2
Speak with Mom at Breakfast 08:00 and get Chores
Speak with Veronica 10:00 and give chores, check up on her at 12:00
Veronica Achievement
Get Maid Costume from Mall and give to Veronica
Speak with Mom at Breakfast 08:00 and get Chores
Speak with Veronica 10:00 and give chores, check up on her at 12:00
Moms foot massage make sure MC's stats sleep/hunger/hygeine/mood are maxed you can View attachment 85702 use the cheat on the phone for this Try these walkthru's to see which suits you best
Bro why it alwayssaying this im waiting through the sopia and ashley hJ lesson help please bro thanks

R

RWaites

Bro why it alwayssaying this im waiting through the sopia and ashley hJ lesson help please bro thanks
You cannot go into Ashley's room when Sophia is there yet but when Ashley is about 90+ hearts and Sophia is about 10+ hearts walk out of your bedroom onto the upstairs corridor weekdays when Ashley is home (about 15:00 usually works)

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks for share the pic ;););) ----- Hey! Dr. Matthews. look what Mom is looking for, and She found :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 85341 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Wowww this is very interesting view... xD this game is getting better :D The last vers was very good , the secne on roof 5 stars , fastastic. keep good work Faerin. This game is in may top 3 no doubts. :D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I got to the point of rubbing my cock against her pussy but I can not get myself a HJ:':)'(
Brother, now You've two option, or start in this old Save, before the Mom nude in the rooftop, or put the new Save complete, and wait the new version, here are both the Saves, Good Luck 188 the old, and 183, 0.7.0 --- 184, 0.7.1

Reactions: Carcalla

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Brother, now You've two option, or start in this old Save, before the Mom nude in the rooftop, or put the new Save complete, and wait the new version, here are both the Saves, Good Luck 188 the old, and 183, 0.7.0 --- 184, 0.7.1

thanks brother, I try to load 183 and 184 while I wait for the new update;););)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers, a Great Weekend for Everyone :cool::cool::cool:--------------- MEGA ---- Walkthrough ---- Mapping --- Saves ------ Achievements ----- CGs -- You'll find Here: --------

Dahmid

Jan 29, 2018
I got this message,
There should be 'man of the house_Data'
folder next to the executable
How do I fix.

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
You cannot go into Ashley's room when Sophia is there yet but when Ashley is about 90+ hearts and Sophia is about 10+ hearts walk out of your bedroom onto the upstairs corridor weekdays when Ashley is home (about 15:00 usually works)
Thanks bro . How about the (make her stop wearing panties) i alway let her doing the chore but it says same line remove panties and spank .

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes