jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So, I am stuck at the Veronica quest at Neon, where she has no panties on and I cannot move my hands between her legs because I am missing Charisma. I only have 10 points and dont know how to improve that. :(
I'm not sure, but did you buy, cologne at the mall yet? that usually raises your charisma to max level.......Peace!!

If you have done that, then it sounds like you need to raise your moods.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey dude, it reads next to moms quest that "She takes a bath in the evening." IF been on her laptop once already sending a fake email if this is what suppose to happen???

As fro Ann and Veronica it says that they are close so i should visit Amy at neon club which ive been doing loads of times.

Oh and if i look at Ann's info it reads i should focus my attention on Claire...

In your phone, I think the very first icon, upper left icon. That is the character profile part, if you click on that, then the picture of Clair. It should tell you a little hint, as to what you actually need to do next with that character. If you tell what that hint tells you here, we can direct you a little better Brother. But it sounds like you need to level up Veronica and Amy, because the next scene with Clair from the couch, is then going to her room for a back massage scene. Which will need after the first scene, an massage oil. Which is another line of progression.............hope that helps Brother....................Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hey dude, it reads next to moms quest that "She takes a bath in the evening." IF been on her laptop once already sending a fake email if this is what suppose to happen???

As fro Ann and Veronica it says that they are close so i should visit Amy at neon club which ive been doing loads of times.

Oh and if i look at Ann's info it reads i should focus my attention on Claire...
Are you quoting from walkthrough? if not and it's from the phone hints, then from Clairs point, you have to go upstairs at 20:00 and you start taking bath with her and build it up, till you get her to get flustered and leaves. She thinks she's carried it too far, and will then need to do another talk with Dr.Mathews. That starts the next fake e-mail line.............Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@MrKnobb

One thing you have to understand, with this game, is Clair, Veronica, and Amy paths. They rely heavily on each others progression to advance with each of the others lines. Ashley and Sofia, kind of do the same with each other.
So if it seems as though you can't progress more with someone, then it means you have to advance someone else.
It's not like some games, that you can level one girl totally, before you move to the next at your leisure.
Hope that helps Brother................Peace!!

KubusSc7

Jan 9, 2018
I'm not sure, but did you buy, cologne at the mall yet? that usually raises your charisma to max level.......Peace!!

If you have done that, then it sounds like you need to raise your moods.
You mean "perfume for men"? I have it in my backpack, but dont know how to use it. It doesnt work with anyhing.
And yes, my mood is complete full, everything to max. Charisma only at 10 poins.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You mean "perfume for men"? I have it in my backpack, but dont know how to use it. It doesnt work with anyhing.
And yes, my mood is complete full, everything to max. Charisma only at 10 poins.
That sounds like a bug, because the perfume will automatically give you the charisma, upon purchase. If I remember right, 10 is the current max for charisma.
My next question would be......Are you playing with an existing save, or is it a new play through??
If it is a save, try playing again with new game. If you are playing a new, you need to start over and don't max everything.....You need to personally max your stats.....the other hearts and icons you raise as needed or max those.....money is ok to raise as well..............Hope that helps......................Peace!!

KubusSc7

Jan 9, 2018
That sounds like a bug, because the perfume will automatically give you the charisma, upon purchase. If I remember right, 10 is the current max for charisma.
My next question would be......Are you playing with an existing save, or is it a new play through??
If it is a save, try playing again with new game. If you are playing a new, you need to start over and don't max everything.....You need to personally max your stats.....the other hearts and icons you raise as needed or max those.....money is ok to raise as well..............Hope that helps......................Peace!!
Played with my own save. I played for hours, don't tell me I have to start over because of this bug. x.X

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Played with my own save. I played for hours, don't tell me I have to start over because of this bug. x.X
Well, I can understand, but just remember you can cheat. Particularly all the girls stats, moods/locked, and money. The girls will rely mostly on stars, now you may miss some picture events, but I myself stopped doing the complete collection till more to the end of the game. If that's important to you, then raise about 10 at a time, watch the scenes, then raise 10 more and so on. The thing I would stress, is that you raise your personal stats manually....................................Peace!!

KubusSc7

Jan 9, 2018
Well, I can understand, but just remember you can cheat. Particularly all the girls stats, moods/locked, and money. The girls will rely mostly on stars, now you may miss some picture events, but I myself stopped doing the complete collection till more to the end of the game. If that's important to you, then raise about 10 at a time, watch the scenes, then raise 10 more and so on. The thing I would stress, is that you raise your personal stats manually....................................Peace!!
How do you raise charisma manually? I could only raise it with the perfume buying.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Ok, I had a save from an older version right before that scene and everything work as intended in 0.7.1b, so this doesn't have nothing to do with it. Seems like your save is bugged, as jaydem already told you before.
We can confirm this if you upload your save here.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
One last question, can you only go to the beach once? If more times then how do i trigger it on Saturdays'?
You have to go more than once...it's the only way to raise love with Auntie...It goes the same way as prior beach visits, dinner table Sat. morning and choose who to go with Auntie/sofia...............Peace!!

KubusSc7

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, I had a save from an older version right before that scene and everything work as intended in 0.7.1b, so this doesn't have nothing to do with it. Seems like your save is bugged, as jaydem already told you before.
We can confirm this if you upload your save here.
There.
And another thing...with the walkthrough I see after starting to massage mom I now need massage oil. I went to the Sex shop, there i was told I need to find it somewhere else. So per walktrhough I traveled to Amy at health shop but cannot talk to her, can only work there. So is that a bug as well? Can you check?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive only done the beach thing once but how do i trigger it again is what i am actually after... thx

You have to go more than once...it's the only way to raise love with Auntie...It goes the same way as prior beach visits, dinner table Sat. morning and choose who to go with Auntie/sofia...............Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Ive only done the beach thing once but how do i trigger it again is what i am actually after... thx
After going the first time, you remember how that was set up??
Wait until the next weekend and do the same thing again, it's repeatable. Same method as the first.......Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
After going the first time, you remember how that was set up??
Wait until the next weekend and do the same thing again, it's repeatable. Same method as the first.......Peace!!
Edit: I haven't played for a few days, but if I remember right, you have that conversation on Saturday morning at breakfast.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes