jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Ah, well...thanks. I thought it couldn't get higher. XD But what about Amy now with the massage oil?
If your moods are now max, you'll get the option to ask for the oil. Go through that scene, where she tells you she can't sell you any. It will close out, that's when you open up your backpack and click on Veronica's panties, then click on Amy and the scene will play out, and you'll now have the oil.................Peace!!

KubusSc7

Jan 9, 2018
If your moods are now max, you'll get the option to ask for the oil. Go through that scene, where she tells you she can't sell you any. It will close out, that's when you open up your backpack and click on Veronica's panties, then click on Amy and the scene will play out, and you'll now have the oil.................Peace!!
Worked perfectly, thanks!
Here another problem now...I progressed with Veronica for fingering rewards and did all three. The walkthrough says at 23h there will be a new reward and after that i have to speak with her in Neon. She always has a customer with her. Before the last stage, I could tell her no panties and she wouldnt have a customer. That option is gone now, because she doesnt wear panties by default anymore. Help? XD

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Worked perfectly, thanks!
Here another problem now...I progressed with Veronica for fingering rewards and did all three. The walkthrough says at 23h there will be a new reward and after that i have to speak with her in Neon. She always has a customer with her. Before the last stage, I could tell her no panties and she wouldnt have a customer. That option is gone now, because she doesnt wear panties by default anymore. Help? XD
Hey!! Brother, The Veronica scene at 23:00 is peeking in on her, while she gets ready to go to work. The scene will start when you peek on her, pretty damn good scene too.
After you get that scene, you can now visit her at the club, and she'll start gaining love points. She'll also tell you to wait for her to end her shift, as she wants to ride home with you now.

I'd like to add Brother, that you should mostly rely on your phone hints, rather than a walkthrough. Sometimes the WT, don't exactly match where you may be actually at, so phone is more helpful in that regards.
Hope that helps Brother...................Peace!!

R

RWaites

So, I am stuck at the Veronica quest at Neon, where she has no panties on and I cannot move my hands between her legs because I am missing Charisma. I only have 10 points and dont know how to improve that. :(
10 is the maximum you can get charisma at the moment but are you other stats sleep/ hunger/ hygiene/ mood high enough Screenshot (26).png

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
in some images i just get a whitescreen is that normal? not finished scenes?
Yes, that has sometimes happened to me, mostly at the dinner table. What worked for me was if you had a save prior to the event, just back out and try again. That would correct mine mostly, I think it had something to do with my computer end, like a hiccup.
I'm not technically inclined, but try that first, I know there are others here with way more experience on this stuff than myself. So try it first then report back, one way or the other my friend....................Peace!!

babyfell

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, that has sometimes happened to me, mostly at the dinner table. What worked for me was if you had a save prior to the event, just back out and try again. That would correct mine mostly, I think it had something to do with my computer end, like a hiccup.
I'm not technically inclined, but try that first, I know there are others here with way more experience on this stuff than myself. So try it first then report back, one way or the other my friend....................Peace!!
that sadly didnt work for me.

Reactions: Carlo S

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
that sadly didnt work for me.
I'm so sorry, that it didn't work for you. I hope one of the other good people will help out, it's possible that it's a bug, again I don't know.
Anyway, I really appreciate you answering right back, Thank you my friend. Sorry again I couldn't be of more help...................Peace!!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@babyfell
Unity seems to have a LOT of problems with newer OSes.
What Operating System are you using? (ie, Win10, Win7, Linux, Mac, etc etc...)
Are you running integrated graphics or is there a separate card for it? (ie,Intel Extreme Graphics/Nvidia/Radeon)?
What are the capabilities of your CPU?
You might also consider submitting this error to the developer rather than here. They'd be more able to address the issue.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive done a few saturdays now, breakfast and supper and no conversation regarding beach day... SO i cannot go to the beach anymore...What gives?

EDIT: OK i have it, i ate before sunday breakfast and then i do not have hte option to eat breakfast with them...

also isn't the beach on sunday, not saturday?

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hmmm I'm having an annoying problem here regarding keyholes here no matter what keyhole I peek I always get this screen.

And this exact screen was supposed to be Ashley small CG

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes