Y

YWU

Cannot advance with Claire says "its really hot helping mom with her morning yoga workouts" that's my clue. I go to her in the morning and she says her moves are too advanced for me. I've done yoga on Saturdays 3 or 4 times now plus have a gym membership what is left for me to do to advance? the yoga studio at gym says closed until later version?
Do not ask for doing yoga instead take the lower option says that you are just checking.

John159

Feb 11, 2018
- (3.00 AM) – Veronica call MC (Help Her) go in the Police Station. (Everything Change) how to do this some one explain me clearly

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What is that to explain????? MC gets a call from Veronica at night (she has been arrested) and asks MC to help her out. She CLEARLY asks MC to go to her room and pick and deliver her ID card to the police station. What situation are you ? Don`t you get the call or what?

Reactions: Carlo S

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
- (3.00 AM) – Veronica call MC (Help Her) go in the Police Station. (Everything Change) how to do this some one explain me clearly
First get her room key by going to the kitchen. Then go to her room and click on her purse to get her ID and some money for the cab. Then go to the police station and after the transition scene give the policewomen Veronica's ID from your backpack.

Next time read the dialogue carefully, everything is explained in them. I usually take some notes. May be a good tip?

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yep, i think the patch is only needed to change moms and the other names, I could be wrong though, please correct me !!

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
The patch only needs to be updated when Faerin introduces a new character (since the patch basically just is a file with character names and relations to the MC) and last time that happened was with auntie in 7.0

Basically you can always use the old patch, you might notice that a new character is named "???" though ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Its because the latest version of the game is 0.7.1b while the latest patch seems to be 0.7.0

So I was wondering if they were compatible.
It works fine. If it bothers you when the next new character-less update rolls out (Friday) have it overwrite everything EXCEPT the mapping file.

Reactions: User #19006
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes