HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a tekst message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today
It's got to finish in a draw
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
thank you :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
It doesn't look like you missed anything if all her pictures are there, try going into the cheat on the phone and manually increase submission to 35 to see if that makes a difference
Well, that is just... hmm... cheating :)

Amy according to the achievements is all done except for that last whip. May be its a bug? Or are there players who found an combination to get more whips without... hmm... cheating? :)

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know how I get Amy to become my maid like Veronica? & Does anyone know what the jealously feature on Ashley does?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how I get Amy to become my maid like Veronica? & Does anyone know what the jealously feature on Ashley does?
At the moment only Veronica wears the maid uniform and the jealously feature is still in the early stages, so nothing much yet.

Reactions: Carlo S

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Amy according to the achievements is all done except for that last whip. May be its a bug? Or are there players who found an combination to get more whips without... hmm... cheating? :)
I asked on discord and Faerin confirmed it is not a bug, but for some reason I didn't get a second blowjob. Maybe got a second handjob or did something else wrong in experimenting by reloading the save just before entering her apartment.

I did it again this time and now have the last whip:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For completing all her stats visit again once more and do whatever you want. This gives twoo more arousal completing it to 30. So at least ten visits are necessary and that means at least once asking Amy over again when Veronica is blindfolded...

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):):) ------------ There's only two days for the next version :cool::cool::cool: -------------------
After MC do the Neon path, He need to meet Amy in the Vault, and do the Amy's path as well, and jealousy, will be implemented in the next versions ;););)

Zero919

May 2, 2017

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for the pic, You're Great, Amigo ;););) ---------- Sophia is waiting for someone, who will be, the luckiest, MC maybe :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: And @Faerin, We thanks too, for the great surprise ;););) View attachment 87569
Nice :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
And We can't forget there's Mom's good time too, everything in the same version, Woooow! :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
i know right between sophia getting content and mommys sneaky tug tugs this is going to be a good update :D since veronica cab home update the content in this game increasingly better each update and was around the time atleast for me when this game became less of a pass time a game i look forward to then a couple weeks ago came the animations which were indeed sexy :heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes