Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017

Zal

May 5, 2017
HEY BROTHERS!!!!!hope you´re all good!!!!it´s been awhile since i was with you guys, had been busy but now i´m bach for the fun and love of this EXCELLENT game and community of ours!!!!
Can´t wait to friday!!!!!! Regards to all.
Zal:):cool:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
как разблокировать чит в телефоне?
Please make sure to place your questions in english.

Using google translate you are asking "how to unlock cheat in phone?"
Используя перевод Google, вы спрашиваете: «Как разблокировать чит в телефоне?»

Simple, just download the "extra" version of the game (Man of the house v0.7.1b (extra).rar), which you can find here(below) or at the OP
Просто, просто загрузите «лишнюю» версию игры (Человек дома v0.7.1b (extra) .rar), который вы можете найти здесь (внизу) или на OP

Then bring up the phone and click the cheat console (image below)
Затем поднимите телефон и нажмите на чит-консоль (изображение ниже)
Cheat Console.jpg

Ivan19011989

Feb 14, 2018
Please make sure to place your questions in english.

Using google translate you are asking "how to unlock cheat in phone?"
Используя перевод Google, вы спрашиваете: «Как разблокировать чит в телефоне?»

Simple, just download the "extra" version of the game (Man of the house v0.7.1b (extra).rar), which you can find here(below) or at the OP
Просто, просто загрузите «лишнюю» версию игры (Человек дома v0.7.1b (extra) .rar), который вы можете найти здесь (внизу) или на OP

Then bring up the phone and click the cheat console (image below)
Затем поднимите телефон и нажмите на чит-консоль (изображение ниже)
View attachment 87639
where to download the cheat?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
HEY BROTHERS!!!!!hope you´re all good!!!!it´s been awhile since i was with you guys, had been busy but now i´m bach for the fun and love of this EXCELLENT game and community of ours!!!!
Can´t wait to friday!!!!!! Regards to all.
Zal:):cool:
Welcome back to the fold Brother, yes Friday should be a good day for milf lovers:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hello guys, can someone give me a 100% savegame where i can start with this version. i was forced to reinstall my OS and all data are lost.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for the pic, You're Great, Amigo ;););) ---------- Sophia is waiting for someone, who will be, the luckiest, MC maybe :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: And @Faerin, We thanks too, for the great surprise ;););) View attachment 87569
I wonder if MC and Sophia are going to play a little game called "You show me yours i'll show you mine" :winkytongue:
Faerin thank you for adding some Sophia goodness in the next update and as always thank you Carlo S for sharing with us :firstimekiss::happyblush

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I and The Pigeon Nova Imagem 1.png :cool::cool::cool:, Now We know, this Friday comes the next version, with Mom and Sophia having a lot of fun :p:p:p, so in the house or in the sauna we will have guaranteed fun :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, this is another great surprise that Faerin has reserved for us. Thanks, Amigo ;););) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------MEGA ------- Saves ------- Achievements ------ Mapping --------- CGs You can find here: ---------------

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I wonder if MC and Sophia are going to play a little game called "You show me yours i'll show you mine" :winkytongue:
Faerin thank you for adding some Sophia goodness in the next update and as always thank you Carlo S for sharing with us :firstimekiss::happyblush
Lol!! no doubt, or another little game called "How fast can we hide the salami". Definitely gonna be some sauna naughty training anyway............:closedtongue:..............Wait!! Did I just hear Ashley's voice??.........Peace!!

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
upload_2018-4-11_20-8-47.png :cool::cool::cool:With new visual. My name is Pigeon...The Pigeon, Nova Imagem 3.png James Bond take care x'Dx'Dx'D --------
- Brothers, the new version have only two days left, and with more events that We're expecting, Faerin did new scenes, like a good surprise, You're Great, Amigo ----------- See everyone tomorrow ;););)

Zal

May 5, 2017
Welcome back to the fold Brother, yes Friday should be a good day for milf lovers:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
MORNING!!!!!! For real mate Brian1949!!!!! Hugz
Zal :):cool:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes