Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I tell people if they're having problems to move the games folder onto desktop, then try playing it, some think it sounds stupid but it works most of the time.

NOt sure if this will help, but I have a folder on desktop GAMES, inside that folder I (obviously) put all my games into, each game has it own folder with the games Title. This keeps games from conflicting with each other, but for some reason that doesn't work out with a few games, until I move the Titled game folder onto desktop!
I suspect you are unwittingly extracting archives. That would make games work where they likely wouldn't otherwise.

abghome

Oct 17, 2017
Парни, вопрос такой. Скачал версию 0.7.1b. Игра запускается но при новых диалогах темный экран и не отображаются персонажи. Т.е. комнату видно, диалоги идут, а персонажа нет. Чего делать, где ковырять? Где Эмма.jpg

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Парни, вопрос такой. Скачал версию 0.7.1b. Игра запускается но при новых диалогах темный экран и не отображаются персонажи. Т.е. комнату видно, диалоги идут, а персонажа нет. Чего делать, где ковырять? View attachment 87861
Please place your questions in english.
Пожалуйста, разместите свои вопросы на английском языке.

Your question according to google translate
Ваш вопрос согласно google translate
Guys, the question is this. I downloaded the version 0.7.1b. The game starts but with new dialogs a dark screen and characters are not displayed. Those. The room is visible, the dialogues are on, but there is no character. What to do, where to pick?

Then it's a bug, thing is I didn't come across this problem when I played it. try downloading the extra version again and see if that fixes it.
Тогда это ошибка, дело в том, что я не сталкивался с этой проблемой, когда играл в нее. попробуйте снова загрузить дополнительную версию и посмотреть, исправляет ли она ее.

or better, wait until tomorrow and download the new version
или лучше, подождите до завтра и загрузите новую версию

friday-the-13th-movie-poster-1980-43x62-style-b.jpg

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers ;););) ------------ 5...4...3...2...1... only one Day left :):):)---------------------------------MEGA ------- Saves ------- Achievements ------ Mapping --------- CGs You can find here: ---------------
Anon4321: Together again hqdefault.jpg x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I see saves with over 180 days on the counter. I just finished -- and document it in a spreadsheet -- everything without cheating -- not even the mood stats -- in 92 days and 14 minutes on the clock. Here is my save at the end of 0.7.1 :)

Now analyzing my spreadsheet. I know already it should be possible to knock off about five days. I did some things in the wrong order, had a bug were the game freezes and you can only advance the time and discovered some hints a few days after they first appeared. But I would be surprised if someone can -- without cheating so provide a spreadsheet with all moves :) -- knock of more than two weeks.

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Reactions: Carlo S

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I hope it's threesome with veronica maybe... XD
I'm kind of hoping that it will be a family event.....Sofia, Veronica, Ashley, Clair, And Auntie.......Every one getting sweaty and teasing the MC, until he gets super hard and happy..........Then what's that???!!!! the crazy fat chick comes in, because you forgot the sign. Every body scatters out of the room before you, and the Crazy Fat Chick finally is able to grab you...............Achievement earned.........."MC, I Knew Him Well"....Lol!!...........Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm kind of hoping that it will be a family event.....Sofia, Veronica, Ashley, Clair, And Auntie.......Every one getting sweaty and teasing the MC, until he gets super hard and happy..........Then what's that!!!! the crazy fat chick comes in, because you forgot the sign. Every body scatters out of the room before you, and the Crazy Fat Chick finally is able to grab you...............Achievement earned.........."MC, I Knew Him Well"....Lol!!...........Peace!!
You really like the MC, Brother? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D .......... Peace! XDXDXD

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You really like the MC, Brother? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D .......... Peace! XDXDXD
Not really, but I pretty sure nobody else calls him jaydem, so I tend to go with MC....Lol!!...I still have a blast with him though, Brother..................Peace!!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I'm kind of hoping that it will be a family event.....Sofia, Veronica, Ashley, Clair, And Auntie.......Every one getting sweaty and teasing the MC, until he gets super hard and happy..........Then what's that???!!!! the crazy fat chick comes in, because you forgot the sign. Every body scatters out of the room before you, and the Crazy Fat Chick finally is able to grab you...............Achievement earned.........."MC, I Knew Him Well"....Lol!!...........Peace!!
We need a button to give 100 likes at once. This is priceless... x'Dx'Dx'D

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Only i can say is...x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Dat is sooooooo veeeerrrryyy wrong. ROFLMAO
:D CHEERS

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
We need a button to give 100 likes at once. This is priceless... x'Dx'Dx'D
Only i can say is...x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Dat is sooooooo veeeerrrryyy wrong. ROFLMAO
:D CHEERS
Ok guys, how about this: if @jaydem's post gets 50 likes, that event makes it into the game. :tf:

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, for this version, my progress so far is:
reaching the sweet ending with Ashley after date (could only get 9/10 so far),
the sauna sex scene with Veronica,
H-scenes with Amy,
naked yoga and naked massage sessions with Mom (i got the incest patch),
and the bonus scenes for pizza and health club jobs, along with some assorted H-scenes, that everyone has unlocked by now ...
anything else i am missing ?
and can anyone tell me the next version stable release date ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes